Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the TV on top of the detolf for?

I wonder what the other 2 are... :lol

Nice living space, Char!
TV is for when there is hockey games during UFC or multiple football games on at the same time. As for the other side, looks like this...
DSCN1706.jpg

At least they made it to the final playoff game. That's better than 28 other teams can say :monkey3

End result is the same. For all the greatness of Favre and Rodgers, they have as many Super Bowl wins as Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer. As you can probably guess by now...I'm not a fan of anything green and gold. :lol

I finally received my Green Goblin via Popcultcha (Australia) and it is definately a great piece.

I know it was asked whether this would fit in a Besta with Spidey, but I don't believe anyone answered.

So the quick answer is yes. But it's definitely a tight fit and the viewing angles are restrictive, especially if you use the Glassvik doors like I do.

IMG_0229.jpg

In its current configuration once the Glassvik door is closed, it'll obscure the right hand and its pumpkin bomb.

IMG_0230.jpg

But if you don't use the doors there are of course more display options.

What surprised me was the weight of the Green Goblin, or rather that the combined weight including Spidey on the Besta shelf is a bit concerning. I think I heard some creaking as I was adjusting the GG piece on the shelf.

Later I might try putting Goblin on the right and Spidey on the left to see if it looks better or not.

EDIT:- Nope doesn't fit in at any angle with GG on the right of the shelf.

So I finally ordered this guy and while I'm overall happy with it I'm getting pretty sick and tired of pieces not fitting together properly with the last few SSC statues I've ordered....considering I've only ordered 2 or 3 in the last year the failure rate it quite high.

Has anyone had issue with the side bag not wanting to slide into the square hole on his hip? mine will barely start and since I don't want to force it anymore as I'm pretty sure it wont come back out. I took a video of it just barely going in the hole and then having to wiggle and pull on it quite hard to even remove it from the 1/8 inch I was even able to push it in....If it was a round hole I could drill it out, but as it's a square hole and quite small I don't know how a person could clean it out or enlarge it so the bag can sit in properly...

Got this bad boy today. Love the piece, and despite being angled lower then I'd like when paired with Spidey, it still works.

Only flaws with mine are...one of the four bottom pads is half the size of the others, so I had to stick some folded paper to even out the wobble. And yes, the plastic-y scarf definite has a noticeable (and not removable/cleanable) white residue all around it.

We all getting the Venom?

Back