Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
202/300:

60jw.jpg

63kk.JPG

I bet this bust would really shine if someone did a darker green custom repaint and made the purple cloth darker.

Fixing the eyes goes without saying.

Anyone note any QC issues with this bust?

Mine has wonky eyes (I think they just about all have) and the centre magnet in the hat bulges in the fabric but it's not too bad.
Great bust IMO probably the only thing wrong with it is that if there was no GG name plate it could be anything.

Mine has wonky eyes (I think they just about all have) and the centre magnet in the hat bulges in the fabric but it's not too bad.
Great bust IMO probably the only thing wrong with it is that if there was no GG name plate it could be anything.

I kind of wish they would have put eye covers over the eyes, like the Goblin has had in some of his incarnations.

Glad to hear the QC issues were minimal. The eye thing wouldn't bother me on this. It's the Goblin. It adds to the 'freaky factor.' :lol

The eyes aren't off on mine from some angles but it's noticeable and not good enough for the price. It's a fine line between the "freaky factor" and "that's ****" factor haha. I think you'll be happy with him though when it arrives :)

The eyes aren't off on mine from some angles but it's noticeable and not good enough for the price. It's a fine line between the "freaky factor" and "that's ****" factor haha. I think you'll be happy with him though when it arrives :)

I don't have one on order, but I'm working on the family to get me one for Christmas. I never buy anything for myself anymore. :lol

can someone please post a pic form this bust next to spiderman comiquette. wonder how good they will look together :)

#20 in the house, great sculpt, Andy Bergholtz is my fav when it comes to freaks and monsters, I was surprised of how good this is in-hand specially the teeth, gives me hope for the joker bust.

hPvFBLY.jpg

KJybS0x.jpg

wxw4hRe.jpg

WGEzdee.jpg

fDiXeSD.jpg

Love the bust I am always looking at the one in my local shop can't pull the trigger as I have pieces already on order but he would be my first bust of choice. Other than some that have inflated in price to much lol (1st venom)

I saw this in person at my LCS and the pupils looked so out of place....anyone thinking of getting this should insist on pics, cause some of them are really bad.

I couldn't tell if mine had them or not in person, and since I don't see it it doesn't bother me at all. I ha a few people come over and were very impressed by it, pics definitely don't do this piece any justice

Back