Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here we go:
Green Goblin 1:1 bust, N. 300/300 :blissy :panic: :thud: :yess:

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

dem eyes .

I love it!
Feels like the eye follow you through the room :eek Hehe

I had a few 1:1 busts before (Spider-Man, Symbiot Spider-Man, 1st Venom, Frankenstein and Scarface) and Green Goblin is in my top three together with Frankenstein and Venom.
Like most collectibles, it looks much better in hand than in photos.

Marvel: Great photo. Makes for a sweet wallpaper! :clap

This bust is highly underrated!
Looks so much better in person. It's freaking awesome!
Love that Frankenstein bust as well, wish I would've kept mine :(
Great pic, Siren!

This bust is highly underrated!
Looks so much better in person. It's freaking awesome!
Love that Frankenstein bust as well, wish I would've kept mine :(
Great pic, Siren!

Thanks . . and it really is underrated . . .

Frankie watches over my DVD collection . . . lol

have a chance to get this using the SS gift card for 500$ shipped internationally to my country. I don't have any spiderman pieces yet, but I love the sculpt and the look of this bust. do you guys still recommend this bust for the price?

I'd get it for that price it's great in hand and really is underrated. I wouldn't go so far to say it's in my top 10 life size busts or anything and I have over 30 last count, but I like it.

I'd get it for that price it's great in hand and really is underrated. I wouldn't go so far to say it's in my top 10 life size busts or anything and I have over 30 last count, but I like it.

thanks bro, u got me interested about your top five LSB u have!!

I have a love of Alien and Predator so my list would be mostly of the 1:1's I have of them.
Marvel or DC wise all the sculpts have been great tho I am not a huge fan of the Hulk or Wolverine "style" of sculpt. I think they are by the same guy which might explain that. I would check but the new site is ****ed. My main gripe as usual is the paint aps and crooked eyes ruining the sculpt work.
GG would be in my top half of Marvel busts.
Do you have any other 1:1's?

I have a love of Alien and Predator so my list would be mostly of the 1:1's I have of them.
Marvel or DC wise all the sculpts have been great tho I am not a huge fan of the Hulk or Wolverine "style" of sculpt. I think they are by the same guy which might explain that. I would check but the new site is ****ed. My main gripe as usual is the paint aps and crooked eyes ruining the sculpt work.
GG would be in my top half of Marvel busts.
Do you have any other 1:1's?

cool, love the pred/alien busts, will love to get the original pred one day. my LSB collection is humble, I have superman, batman & darth vader from sideshow. & soon custom TMNT :D

That's a great start on busts man, you really can't go wrong with those you have they are for me in the top end of busts. So you know what to expect from a 1:1 and I don't think GG will disappoint. I would only hold off on it if you aren't a huge GG fan or don't intend to get Spidey as a companion piece. The Spidey bust is great, not a huge fan of the oversize eyes but it's great and i expect it looks sweet with GG as a companion piece. (I don't know cos I have had all my stuff in storage for a year). The turtles would look cool in 1:1 with different expressions and coloured strips. Don't collect them but loved the cartoon and arcade game. Any pics of what you are getting or design?

That's a great start on busts man, you really can't go wrong with those you have they are for me in the top end of busts. So you know what to expect from a 1:1 and I don't think GG will disappoint. I would only hold off on it if you aren't a huge GG fan or don't intend to get Spidey as a companion piece. The Spidey bust is great, not a huge fan of the oversize eyes but it's great and i expect it looks sweet with GG as a companion piece. (I don't know cos I have had all my stuff in storage for a year). The turtles would look cool in 1:1 with different expressions and coloured strips. Don't collect them but loved the cartoon and arcade game. Any pics of what you are getting or design?

thank u very much bro! the problem is I dont think I will get spidey bust. getting GG because I like the sculpt & the crazy smile & can use my gift card on him. I might get spidey CQ as companion later.

not to highjack the thread but this is a crappy pic of Leo (which is my fav), every one have his unique expression & it's based on the TMNT 89 movie (my absolute fav childhood movie :) )will probably get them Sunday or Monday, will share with u better pics by then if u r interested :)
y5a6e4e7.jpg

I was a bit too old for the movie when it came out, I was more of a Robocop / Predator / Alien fan by then and found the movies inferior to the cartoon show. But my little cousin was a turtle nut and I saw the movie with him and I have a soft spot for the movie because he was so amped and amazed coming out of the theatre after seeing it.
Those busts are fantastic, I love especially how the eyes look and I would love to see the whole set. Thanks for the pic!
I think if you like the pics of the GG you will be happy, it seems more to be a perception of what GG looks like at a personal level opposed to the end result on the bust. Some don't see GG and others do. If you see the likeness you will be happy. But mine does have google eyes and so do others fair warning.

I was a bit too old for the movie when it came out, I was more of a Robocop / Predator / Alien fan by then and found the movies inferior to the cartoon show. But my little cousin was a turtle nut and I saw the movie with him and I have a soft spot for the movie because he was so amped and amazed coming out of the theatre after seeing it.
Those busts are fantastic, I love especially how the eyes look and I would love to see the whole set. Thanks for the pic!
I think if you like the pics of the GG you will be happy, it seems more to be a perception of what GG looks like at a personal level opposed to the end result on the bust. Some don't see GG and others do. If you see the likeness you will be happy. But mine does have google eyes and so do others fair warning.

I caught up with these movies at early 90s. Thanks you very much for the advice, google eyes is very disappointing specially in busts, not sure how SS can accept this from the factory from the first place. will see how it goes :D

That Turtle bust looks amazing, where can I get these??

I PMed you back :wave

Back