Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will buy it later on for about 650-680 shipped, I’m
Sure I can find it. But yes ex or fail on this. Great job ss!

It's to bad SS didn't have Black Canary in a simple fighting pose, it would of looked 100x's better next to Green Arrow...

BC01.jpg

It's to bad SS didn't have Black Canary in a simple fighting pose, it would of looked 100x's better next to Green Arrow...

BC01.jpg

Yeah! I hate their Black Canary statue and her pinup pose. I hope we do get a revisit in the future (but not too soon cuz there are other characters that are much more urgent).

Silver Age GA is probably my favourite DC hero from the pre-Crisis DCU (never cared for Mike Grell's re-invention of him) so the EX is like a dream come true for me. I was going to hold off ordering but I just noticed I had a $50 voucher burning a hole in my wallet which was expiring next week so I've bumped my purchase schedule up and pulled the trigger (bowstring?) on him. (Probably means I won't jump on the Mystique PF now but I then don't really have a strong attachment to that character anyway, it was just a cool sculpt that caught my eye.)

Just wanted to bring this one back to the front page. IMO this is SSC's best effort of the statues previewed this year. Ordered and excited to get this one.

Yup... but not much excitement of this character it seem

Just wanted to bring this one back to the front page. IMO this is SSC's best effort of the statues previewed this year. Ordered and excited to get this one.

I am so excited for this too! I haven’t PO’d yet cuz I already have too much PO. But, I will definitely order this after I get some of my PO cleared. This statue made me really take notice of the sculpter, Nathan Mansfield! It makes me hope he sculpts a Nightwing PF!

I am so excited for this too! I haven’t PO’d yet cuz I already have too much PO. But, I will definitely order this after I get some of my PO cleared. This statue made me really take notice of the sculpter, Nathan Mansfield! It makes me hope he sculpts a Nightwing PF!

I'd love if this sculptor did Nightwing. Nightwing is definitely on my top 2 wants list (with the other being a 1/4 Cumberbatch Dr. Strange).

I'd love if this sculptor did Nightwing. Nightwing is definitely on my top 2 wants list (with the other being a 1/4 Cumberbatch Dr. Strange).

My Top wanted 1/4th scale statues are Nightwing, Robin (Grayson or Tim), Flash (preferably Wally but Barry is good too), Red hood and Cass!Batgirl. I didn’t have hopes for Cass but I think the recent announcement of Bird of Prey movie might increase her chances. After I get these five, I am hoping to get out of actively collecting Sideshow. As much as I find collecting Sideshow collectibles enjoyable, I get disappointed and frustrated with them way too often.

Back