Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for those of you who ordered this...is the tip of one of the waves on the base seem glued on? I just received my replacement since my first statue had a few issues and on both of my statues one tip looks like it was broken off and glued back on. Since both statues looked like this, I'm thinking that's the way it is on all of them.

I'm not returning this one either way since everything else is perfect, thanks!

Can you provide a picture?

Can you provide a picture?

These are pics from the 1st one I received (the one I returned), I didn't take pictures of the current one I have but it's the same wave peak on both statues

20190822_181053.jpg
4.jpg

I got mine yesterday and it’s beautiful except for one small thing, the boxing glove head droops when on the arrow. I know it’s minor, but it’s really annoying me :slap

I got mine yesterday and it’s beautiful except for one small thing, the boxing glove head droops when on the arrow. I know it’s minor, but it’s really annoying me :slap

Contact CS. They should have no problem getting you a new one.

Hows the feather on the exclusive classic head. Is it rotatable? I see them angled differently with several people

Back