Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would be at least 1000. I may have to bite the bullet sooner than I expected. exclusive is truly a must have for this one.

Left it too late but jumped on the Wait List too

Should have pulled the trigger earlier really but hopefully the WL will convert

Neil

You should be good, it also could be a site glitch. Daredevil reg is showing low stock and the ex doesnt. The site is jacked right now we dont even know if its really waitlisted. Alot of items are suddenly showing as "low stock" after the site conversion. The website is a mess, when you waitlist items now you get long loading screen, and dont even get a confirmation email anymore. It just says you are on the waitlist on the item page itself if it even loads properly, i had to to refresh the page

You should be good, it also could be a site glitch. Daredevil reg is showing low stock and the ex doesnt. The site is jacked right now we dont even know if its really waitlisted. Alot of items are suddenly showing as "low stock" after the site conversion. The website is a mess, when you waitlist items now you get long loading screen, and dont even get a confirmation email anymore. It just says you are on the waitlist on the item page itself if it even loads properly, i had to to refresh the page

Thanks man.
Gutted that the site went funny as I'd sold something to pay the NRD by Paypal but then when I went to log in the site was saying you had to change your password & I tried resetting but I never received the E-mails until like 2AM UK time so by the time I got them when I woke up they had expired lol

Still all being well he'll convert...not like I jumped on the WL late or anything so should be fine

The no E-mail thing is weird though...I did check in my account & there is a tab now for Waitlist items & he's showing in there so it's definitely on the Waitlist for me ;)

Neil

Damn! Sorta wish the wait-list status on the EX was a site error. But I guess it's not.

Jumped on the list barely. Wasn't expecting it to be waitlisted before its release..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just got on the EX WL. Sideshow's website was all jacked up for about the last 2 weeks. I was finally able to log in yesterday so I decided to hop on the WL and see what happens.

Based on the prototype it's one of the best PF's ever.

I hope we get a Flash of the same quality sooner rather than later and from the villain side a Riddler.

Definitely fits the bill for my collection in need of a GA.

...And I would be so stoked if we get a Flash and/or Riddler next.

The WL for this piece was a total pain in the rear for me personally. I saw when this went on the WL the same day. However, it happened when sideshow was reworking their website and was having all kinds of problems. I couldn't log in for almost 2 weeks. So, I wasn't able to WL the EX until well after the fact. Hopefully, that doesn't come back to bite me on the a$$.

Back