Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the hooded version but really this is an EX or fail situation. The classic headsculpt is too good to pass up.

giphy.gif

Those don't look good together.

I've never really been into his "Archer hat" look, but i'm really impressed with the hooded version. Gives me some time to decide on this without worrying about the ex selling out making me butt-hurt about waiting and refusing to order the regular edition. :lol

For some reason the only wait-list orders that don't convert for me are all EX-PFs that I missed out on. I'm still salty about the Apocalypse PF from a few years back, but I have no-one to blame but myself.

i'm not really a fan of Green Arrow but got damn this is a great looking PF. It is concerning to see how quickly prices are being hiked up. So $600 for a PF will be the new norm soon enough and then probably continue to inch towards $700 next year?

Green Arrow looked really great on SideShow Live today. Love it!

i'm not really a fan of Green Arrow but got damn this is a great looking PF. It is concerning to see how quickly prices are being hiked up. So $600 for a PF will be the new norm soon enough and then probably continue to inch towards $700 next year?

Next year? The way it is going we may see upper $600's by the end of this year. :gah:

Back