Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Arrow on live next week.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 2.09.22 PM.jpg

Gotta see this piece in 360, so I'm looking forward to next week.

Me three! Really excited about this one. If only SSC would make NEW characters more often.

I know....Even now, out of the 12 newly announced DC PF, only 4 of them are new characters LOL The other 8 are all repeats...

I know....Even now, out of the 12 newly announced DC PF, only 4 of them are new characters LOL The other 8 are all repeats...

"Repeats," true But of those 8, 5 are going from mixed media to full sculpt sans capes, something that has been requested endlessly on both of these forums since I started reading 3 plus years ago.

I personally love all of the mixed media pieces and would never sell but I also think these new digital sculpts bring something entirely new to each piece. The intricate detailing is incredible. Putting even Huntress next to the original Batman PF, shows such a leap forward in the medium since those first PFs were released.

SDCC this year will be like xmas for any DC fan.

"Repeats," true But of those 8, 5 are going from mixed media to full sculpt sans capes, something that has been requested endlessly on both of these forums since I started reading 3 plus years ago.

I personally love all of the mixed media pieces and would never sell but I also think these new digital sculpts bring something entirely new to each piece. The intricate detailing is incredible. Putting even Huntress next to the original Batman PF, shows such a leap forward in the medium since those first PFs were released.

Only PFs I am truly impressed out of the new releases so far are just Wonderwoman and Green Arrow. The sculpts are more detailed than before but I feel like some of the design choices are questionable (i.e. Batman and Posion Ivy).

So as much as am I glad for a lot DC PFs this year, it’s not to the point that it feels like “Christmas” 😂

Digital sculpts are too homogenized most of the time

Only PFs I am truly impressed out of the new releases so far is just Wonderwoman and Green Arrow. The sculpts are more detailed than before but I feel like some of the design choices are questionable (i.e. Batman and Posion Ivy).

So as much as am I glad for a lot DC PFs this year, it’s not to the point that it feels like “Christmas” ��

It's actually 12 new pieces have been revealed this year if you count Doomsday. I couldn't imagine 5 new DC comic pieces being at SDCC at the start of the year. if only 8 of these are on display, it would be incredible, IMO.

We also still have Comic Con reveals starting July 1st!

How is this not great!?

It's actually 12 new pieces have been revealed this year if you count Doomsday. I couldn't imagine 5 new DC comic pieces being at SDCC at the start of the year. if only 8 of these are on display, it would be incredible, IMO.

We also still have Comic Con reveals starting July 1st!

How is this not great!?

yes, it is 12 DC PFs with 4 new characters: Doomsday, Mr. Freeze, Green Arrow, GL - John Stewart.

It is great. I am sure this year’s SDCC is going to be great for a lot of people. Tweeterhead is also releasing a lot of statue this year too.

yes, it is 12 DC PFs with 4 new characters: Doomsday, Mr. Freeze, Green Arrow, GL - John Stewart.

It is great. I am sure this year’s SDCC is going to be great for a lot of people. Tweeterhead is also releasing a lot of statue this year too.

And since I don't collect villains, for me, the new ones are only Green Arrow (which I'm definitely getting) and John Stewart (which I'm not because I'm more of a Hal fan).

And since I don't collect villains, for me, the new ones are only Green Arrow (which I'm definitely getting) and John Stewart (which I'm not because I'm more of a Hal fan).

Green Arrow is such a stunning piece! So glad they didn’t mess him up. I hope we get some more new DC PF announcement this year (I doubt it cuz we are already getting 12 but one can hope). And that is “New” meaning not trinity, gotham sirens or joker.

Back