Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could very well see a Green Arrow PF sooner than anticipated :) that concept on the first page looks ****ing BOSS!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

1125x682_previewbanner_GreenArrowPF-2.jpg

While this announcement is exciting because I really like the character.....who knows what the hell his costume is going to look like? I can only guess how many ugly unwanted, pads, buckles, straps, stripes, or laces will be added to this PF. And, finish the classic Big 7 already!

Are you F'ing kidding me?!? We get a Green Arrow PF before Flash?? :slap

Wow! Kudos on bringing this thread back to life! It's so old, I thought a new thread was going to be created. Love the continuity ...and hopefully closure. Ha!

Seriously, tho ...I'm excited for this announcement. Long time coming, IMO.

I do share the concern filip has, however. I hope SSC uses some self-control and good sense when they "modernize" the costume. A little bit is fine by me ...but not too much.

A museum pose and classic costume would go nice with the recent GL. Igo doesn’t like the underwear look so it won’t happen.

Can't picture this not having Rebirth influence, I'm down. I've really enjoyed the initial run, 38 issues, they just wrapped up in Rebirth and the new one looks promising. The look is straight ripped from the show with comic book influence of course.

Back