Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but I wish they would have continued the style of the first set of JL PF's. This one looks like it fits in more with the new Trinity.

I like it, but I wish they would have continued the style of the first set of JL PF's. This one looks like it fits in more with the new Trinity.

Are you talking costume wise or action pose? I think the costume has a very strong classic vibe to it. If you mean this matches the new Trinity with a more action styled pose, I agree with you. The pose doesn't bother me much though. My GL is the OG PF which has an action pose. I imagine Flash will also be in a action/running pose. So, I'll have a few JL PFs that will convey a sense of motion and a few in museum poses. This really isn't an issue for me personally. However, I can totally understand if you want the entire JL PF line to be in museum poses for the sake of consistency.

Are you talking costume wise or action pose? I think the costume has a very strong classic vibe to it. If you mean this matches the new Trinity with a more action styled pose, I agree with you. The pose doesn't bother me much though. My GL is the OG PF which has an action pose. I imagine Flash will also be in a action/running pose. So, I'll have a few JL PFs that will convey a sense of motion and a few in museum poses. This really isn't an issue for me personally. However, I can totally understand if you want the entire JL PF line to be in museum poses for the sake of consistency.

I meant in terms of the pose. I just have to get over it and accept that I'll only have a JL in museum pose with five members. Maybe they'll make all the members in this new round of dynamic pose statues.

Give me a swap out head for the Ex that's more modern and we'll be in business.

Otherwise, eh I can do without.

I meant in terms of the pose. I just have to get over it and accept that I'll only have a JL in museum pose with five members. Maybe they'll make all the members in this new round of dynamic pose statues.

Yeah, I think I remember reading over at Statue Forum that Igo said he wants all upcoming JL PFs to go with the new Trinity PFs. That means more action poses going forward. Poses aren't really as much of a issue for me as much as sideshowified costumes are. If the costumes are all messed up (like Deathstroker), the pose won't even matter to me.

Anyway, it does look like everyone will have to get use to action poses with upcoming JL PFs.

Looks good so far. Just need to see the rest. Could be my first SSC premium format ordered this year. At least it is a NEW DC character.

Yeah, I think I remember reading over at Statue Forum that Igo said he wants all upcoming JL PFs to go with the new Trinity PFs. That means more action poses going forward. Poses aren't really as much of a issue for me as much as sideshowified costumes are. If the costumes are all messed up (like Deathstroker), the pose won't even matter to me.

Anyway, it does look like everyone will have to get use to action poses with upcoming JL PFs.

Well, I’m out. No classic, no care

I’m worried about the pants after seeing Batman.

Oh man ...no kidding. Never thought a day would come when SSC would purposefully make the top half of a statue mismatch with the lower half. I used to worry only about the leg stance. But now I have to worry about both ....yikes!

Heck SSC could put Ollie in a kilt for all we know.
I bet $10 he actually has a skirt, like the Injustice design.

latest

I bet $10 he actually has a skirt, like the Injustice design.

latest

They usually have him in more of a tunic when he's wearing the hood. The hat comes straight from the 70's Neal Adams era. Even though I'm a fan of the hoodie, I'd like him to be wearing the 70's Neal Adams costume before I want to see him in a kilt/skirt of any kind. I'm anxious to see what the lower portion of this GA PF looks like.

Back