Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GA sketches were available at about the same time as the Flash, Aquaman, and WW Sketches... So it is hard tell.
Didn't know that, thanks Spidey maybe he's not as far off as I previously thought then.
and sometimes the finished proto just shows up at SDCC :lol
That would be great to see some unexpected pieces at this years SDCC.

Been a fan of this guy as long back as I can remember. I had the Super Powers figure. But. . .not sure he's PF material.

You talking popularity wise or costumes lacking in order to be a good PF.
Just curious. I am enjoying the new Green Arrow run in the comics by Lemiere and Sorrentinio as well as the show as I mentioned before so this is getting more tempting for me but of course it all bepends on the proto.

Outside of New 52 he's a cool character, but I would never care for a statue of him.

My only exposer to the character has been the show and the last few issues of the comic. I may look into some back issues. Any suggestions?

I like the character enough that if the PF was awesome I'd get it but wouldn't care much if it didn't turn out. Something less to buy.

My only exposer to the character has been the show and the last few issues of the comic. I may look into some back issues. Any suggestions?

I like the character enough that if the PF was awesome I'd get it but wouldn't care much if it didn't turn out. Something less to buy.

Archers Quest
greenarrowgreatest8.jpg

Year One
greenarrowgreatest6.jpg

Quiver
greenarrowgreatest3.jpg

And while this isn't about him does play a prominent role
Identity_Crisis_HC_Variant.jpg

I'm not even bothering with the trinity unless I get rich or something (as in money falls out of the sky into my lap), but I'd love to put together a full Justice League and Legion of Doom.

I wasn't going for Trinity either but I already have Superman on PO and so providing Wonder Woman's execution is good I'll probably get her.

Longbow Hunters is the quintessential GA read.
Year One is a great read as well and pretty much what the series is based on.
I heard great thing about the Kevin Smith run as well.

I wasn't going for Trinity either but I already have Superman on PO and so providing Wonder Woman's execution is good I'll probably get her.

Longbow Hunters is the quintessential GA read.
Year One is a great read as well and pretty much what the series is based on.
I heard great thing about the Kevin Smith run as well.

Green Lantern/Green Arrow is a good read.

:duff thanks guys. I'll be check all these out as soon as I can. You guys think you'd pick up a Green Arrow PF?

If it wasn't for the show Arrow I would say no chance in hell... But that show has been doing pretty well. Maybe Oliver will make an earlier appearance then most of us would have thought

You think SDCC is wishful thinking?

I think SDCC we will see a few DC PF's. Especially based on film. Man of Steel, Green Arrow (either comic or show) and i'm hoping for a Batman film PF.

I also think we will see Catwoman, Wonder Woman, and at least one suprise from the DC comic line.

I am interested but not in dire need of a Green Arrow PF. I still have the old DC direct Tim Bruckner statue, full size, still brings me joy. I am both curious and excited though to see what Sideshow does with the G man.

I would take a green arrow, ex with real poisoned arrows, lets make it interesting:devil

Back