Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, decided to hit twitter today, here was my response...

@collectsideshow So I'm going into an "Arrow" frenzy this weekend on Netflix - Green Arrow Comic Book PF in 2014, yay or nay?
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

SideshowCollectibles ‏@collectsideshow 10h
@TechieMikey I would love that! But I just don't know. We have so many projects in the works, and I can't wait to see what's next! *Susan

Not sure about Green Arrow...he's cool enough, but I follow the character just enough to know what's going on without ever actually collecting his series. If I got him it'd be just to have cool JL display.

Given that last year's videos introduced sketches for Jean and White Queen PFs that still haven't been revealed yet after an entire year, it might be a while before we see anything more of Green Arrow...

Definitely picking this up when it comes out. Loved the character ever since JL Unlimited and I really enjoy the TV series Arrow. Especially the second season.
Can't wait for the PF.

After watching that last Hobbit movie Legolas seems to be the ultimate fictional archer out there.

Human archers? Green Arrow had some Batman training. He wins.

lol which robin hood ? man in tights or kevin costner or russel crowe robin.... lol.....

So we can assume after Wonder Woman and Flash he will be next? No Cyborg/Aquaman?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Aquaman would be OK. Cyborg has no business being in a classic JLA line up. Hell, IMO, he has no business being in any JL line up. He's a founding member of the Titans. I'll never be able to see him as anything else. I just loved all of those Marv & George Titan stories too much to ever be comfortable with the new 52 JL reboot. In my book, Cyborg will always be a Titan.

Back