Greedo ALWAYS SHOT FIRST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next generation? There will always be people who have never seen it.

Well people have seen Jabba in TPM so it doesn't matter...
tpm_jabba3.jpg

Truthfully if you don't get it then you probably won't... but people who grew up with these movies and respect them generally disagree with these changes.

And a thing you should keep in mind is many would not care if changes were made as long as they were able to buy the unaltered films in the current format.

Give me an HD unaltered trilogy and he can do whatever the hell he wants with the movies.

Thats the part that makes me mad. Give us the OOT on blu-ray and then he can go and paint Darth Vader green for all I care. I have not bought the blu-ray set and I don't want to see the movies in 3D. George has enough of my money all ready so until he gives me what I want thats it.

Thats the part that makes me mad. Give us the OOT on blu-ray and then he can go and paint Darth Vader green for all I care. I have not bought the blu-ray set and I don't want to see the movies in 3D. George has enough of my money all ready so until he gives me what I want thats it.

Problem is the dude has more money than he and his next 12 decedents could ever spend...so at this point he is living in his own twisted mind and no one can tell him anything otherwise. He believes his changes were the right ones and you can all suck it if you dont like it. Thats the problem with this egomaniac..he isnt all that in touch with reality anymore. This probably is a double edged sword because thats how he created the whole Star Wars universe in the first place. And personally...the Jabba Palace song he edited with Sy Snoodles...holy crap was that awful..I am actually embarrassed to watch that scene...looks like something you would see on a show made for 2 year olds...Yo Jabba Jabba

:exactly: what I whas thinking
give us the choice to watch the originals at least
then ad all the changes and musical numbers you want
hell he can even make the whole 6 movies one big musical
but we need the unmolested originals

The ironic thing is that if he really thinks his changes improve things, he should be willing to let us see the originals, so we can see how much better the special editions are. But it seems like he just wants to sweep them under the rug and pull a jedi mind trick on all of his fans. "Han shot first? You must be mistaken..."

Bad thing to say..but maybe when he croaks and the license moves on to his chick fighting daughter or whomever...they will come to their senses and want to make a quick billion and release the originals on Blu Ray.

Maybe the mantra should then just be:

Anyone but Lucas, Anyone but Lucas, Anyone but Lucas, Anyone but Lucas :lol

And Yo Jabba Jabba is hilarious :lecture

Honestly, between this crap and those godawful commercials they're licensing now any fondness I had left for even the original trilogy is evaporating.

What a sell-out hack Lucas turned out to be.

I was all set to go see TPM in 3D yesterday, but about 30 minutes beforehand I changed my mind and saw Chronicle instead; I feel like I made the right choice :lecture :lol

:lol :lol Awesome :rock

And very appropriate for how bad that added sequence is... anyone that could seriously think "Jedi Rocks" was a good idea is clearly out of their f'n mind :lol

Back