Greedo ALWAYS SHOT FIRST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Han shooting second fit in more with his ****** bag portrayal in ROTJ?

BB

Ahhh....that would be NO! :nono Han shot first!!! See for yourself and look at the crappy edit they inserted, it's obvious! Stop being a Lucas apologist! "...you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32, be free of Lucas BS my friend. :lecture

[ame="https://youtu.be/-qWoTWd_nRw"]https://youtu.be/-qWoTWd_nRw[/ame]

Ahhh....that would be NO! :nono Han shot first!!! See for yourself and look at the crappy edit they inserted, it's obvious! Stop being a Lucas apologist! "...you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32, be free of Lucas BS my friend. :lecture

You totally missed my point, Einstein. LOL But thanks for playing!
BTW, nerd, anger leads to the dark side.

BB

You totally missed my point, Einstein. BB

No, I didn't, first off we'd have to agree that Han was a ****** bag in ROTJ. I don't agree. :). Second, him shooting second wouldn't mean he's a ****** bag one way or the other, IMHO. Now, please excuse me while I go rest my brain. :thud:

BTW, nerd,

"Nerd", yes, proud member local 66. :wave

anger leads to the dark side.BB

And what's wrong with that?

406_hot-leather-girl.jpg

HAVE A NICE DAY. :) :peace

Last edited:
Lucas needs to be put on some anti-psychotics and soon before he adds Jar-Jar to the OT and claim he was always supposed to be there.

Actually I think I've found George's weak spot in this re-hash, his ‘trench missile hole’ if you will.. if you look closely @ 22sec on the YouTube movie above, when Greedo shoots his gun you can see the shadow of Han's left hand moving on the wall - but his left hand is not moving at all. Weird yes? But if you look @ 21sec in, you can Han’s hand movement that caused the shadow. Clearly the pivotal moment where Greedo shoots and Han ‘dodges’ was originally simply another camera angle of the shot when Han says ‘I bet you have…’ which ILM have altered visually. BUSTED!!!

In addition, as a visual effects professional in NZ it continues to amaze me that quite a serious editorial change that causes all kinds of grief (character motivation, fans upset etc) is not done more carefully by ILM. To not notice the shadow on the wall is really clumsy. Maybe an 18yr old intern at ILM did it....

Yeah, ILM fell behind years ago. The whole industry knows it too. Shame because they used to be so original and did incredible work.

As for Lucas saying Greedo always shot first, yeah right. This Lucas does not remember or even resemble the the Lucas from the original Star Wars.

In addition, as a visual effects professional in NZ it continues to amaze me that quite a serious editorial change that causes all kinds of grief (character motivation, fans upset etc) is not done more carefully by ILM. To not notice the shadow on the wall is really clumsy. Maybe an 18yr old intern at ILM did it....

From the sounds of it the Bluray changes were indeed done by interns. Could be wrong though.

I was thinking today about why Lucas is so upset and I think I figured it out. My belief is that Lucas wanted to do even more changes to the OT (like maybe completely redoing the space and Hoth battles) but we the fans put too much fear in to him to redo that much of the OT. So now he's pissed at us from stopping him from redoing even more of the OT. Thoughts?

I don't honestly think the fans will ever stop Lucas from changing anything. He'll do what he wants. He always has.

From the sounds of it the Bluray changes were indeed done by interns. Could be wrong though.

I was thinking today about why Lucas is so upset and I think I figured it out. My belief is that Lucas wanted to do even more changes to the OT (like maybe completely redoing the space and Hoth battles) but we the fans put too much fear in to him to redo that much of the OT. So now he's pissed at us from stopping him from redoing even more of the OT. Thoughts?

I'd almost think he might be too cheap to actually do a full fledged redo like that. The smart thing about his releases is that they are all fairly inexpensive; yet they make more money on each release than many films ever make in their lifetime.

Guess that is what Jedi do when they are fully in tune with the force at the time of death. The end of ROTS kind of explains it when Yoda mentions to Kenobi that Qui Gon has contacted him.

I assume the training and meditation done by Kenobi and Yoda over the next 20 years made them fully merge with the force once they died.

Last edited:
Guess that is what Jedi do when they are fully in tune with the force at the time of death. The end of ROTS kind of explains it when Yoda mentions to Kenobi that Qui Gon has contacted him.

I assume the training and medication done by Kenobi and Yoda over the next 20 years made them fully merge with the force once they died.

Kenobi and Yoda were medicated? That explains a lot...

Back