Great Deal on MR Falcon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured out what was wrong. I ididnt have it on the base all the way. I looked up on Rebelscum the problem of the lights and I though well maybe I missed something so I went over to it and tilted it a bit and then I tried again and when it went all the way down the post I about crapped my pants for a second because I thought I had broke the stand.

Anyway I got it on the stand now and the lights are working. Now I really cant wait to get more of these.

I have it on one of the LACK tables from IKEA and am waiting for someone here locally to finish an acrylic case for it.

please stop posting in this thread before I start selling stuff....please.

Redford still had two as of this morning. This may be your last chance ever to get one this cheap much less a brand new one this cheap. No added pressure. Let me tell you something if I had to sell stuff this my PF and GG beast statues would be the last things to go.

Thanks for all of the reponses guys!

Looks like mine is very close to all of the others and I can go ahead and enjoy it! :)

I'm going to get one of those speaker stands I read about on the forum to display it on!

Thanks again, Tom

32’ x 24’ x 6’

Is that the size of the ship, or the size of the ship and the base?

If it's the ship... I'm ordering. =0

Well I got my Snowspeeder today but it was broken, one of the guns had broken off as well as the acrylic case being cracked. It will have to go back. Hope that isnt to much of a problem.

It looks really great. I just cant have it being broke like this. Hopefully I can get a replacement and at least the Falcon didnt come broken. Was kind of worried about something being wrong with this one for some reason. I could litterally make a damage Snowspeeder out of this one.

Was able to get a Y-Wing for $800 after using the live.com cashback deal. Still anyway $1000 is still pretty good for the Y-Wing.

Now I just need to get the Snowspeeder exchanged.

Back