• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Avengers Loki & Ironman Mark VII BD EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lots of Hot Toys & statues that were being stored at my in-laws spare bedroom that I had forgotten about until my sister-in-law is moving in with them...

1. HT Iron Man(MMS196) MK7 MARK VII BATTLE DAMAGED Exclusive- $230 shipped
(batteries were never used; the plastic tab is still inserted into his back)
2. HT Loki Avengers (MMS176)- $360 shipped *price firm

SOLD
3. HT Captain America Age of Ultron (MMS281)- SOLD
4. HT Force Awakens Stormtrooper (Sideshow Jakku Exclusive)- SOLD
5. HT Rescue Captain America (MMS180) 2012 TOY EXCLUSIVE- SOLD
(it came with a small metal piece loose in the box; I could never figure out where it went so I put it in a zip-lock bag. I can provide a picture if needed)
6. HT Captain America (MMS156) First Avenger- (there is some flaking/damage to his shield; some of his belt tabs need gluing back down)- SOLD
7. HT Kylo Ren- SOLD
All are 100% complete with both boxes unless noted. Most have been displayed inside a detolf in a pet free/smoke free home unless noted.

Trades:
*Hot Toys Two-Face

Here is a link to my statues thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...84789-wts-wtt-xm-phoenix-nib.html#post9529239

Please read:
*I am open to offers, but do not waste my time sending me jackass lowball offers; I will probably reply with a jackass response.
*I WILL make a deal if you buy multiple figures or if you pick up in person
*We split the paypal fee (no one likes paying it)
*International shipping only to Canada to members with board feedback. I will deduct $15 from the international postage. Sorry, too many problems with international buyers. I will NOT lower value.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Ultron Cap, Rescue Cap, Loki, Ironman Mark VII BD

I'll take the MMS156. PM sent

Re: Hot Toys Ultron Cap, Rescue Cap, Avengers Loki, Ironman Mark VII BD

damn good price for loki

Back