Great Deal on MR Falcon!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool model but the paint apps look like crap. Looks like someone was learning how to use an airbrush and practiced on this amazing piece.

LOL it does.:lol I was going to get this from redford-films a while back for $800+ shipping but really dont have the space either.:monkey2

I just sent an email, I'm going to try to get a corrected plaque for my Falcon. Thanks for the info!

It looks fine in person. It's either take a picture with a flash or get a picture of a yellow blurry falcon. :rolleyes:

I wasn't knocking you, only pointing out that the flash will often distort the paintwork on a piece in the picture -- i.e. making it much brighter. :peace

Can you give me an exact measurement of the base itself, I would certainly appreciate it. :wave

So where would be the cheapest place to get a cover for one of these. Anyone have any ideas.

Look in you local yellow pages under plastic. I have a place here in town called Regal plastics. All I had to do was call and give them the dimensions and the thickness I wanted. Two weeks later, tada! ran me $170

Mine will be here next Wednesday. I bought a table for it today from IKEA and I will get a acrylic case locally hopefully. Anyone know of any places that make cases in the Charlotte NC area.

Mine will be here on Tuesday! I'm gonna look for a speaker stand to display it on. I like the idea of displaying it "in flight"!

Well, to me, I would rather have the Falcon a couple feet off of the ground on a speaker stand than a few inches off the base on a table, ya know?
The higher it is off the ground or even the absense of a base, to me, creates a more realistic idea of it "flying". I'll see if I can find a pic of the stand I'm thinking about. It was on the RPF Forum.

Back