Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
This is just cruel...

My friend from work had his delivered to the office, and it was just dropped off--and he's not here to open it. So while I wait to see mine, I literally have one sitting right here in front of me.

:google

Tom what you are doing to us is also cruel :lol

Excitement is escalating here, come on send some pics please

gambit said:
Tom what you are doing to us is also cruel :lol

Excitement is escalating here, come on send some pics please

OK, here's the other side of the box:

dsc053135zf.jpg

Sorry that it's not mine! :sick

SolidLiquidFox said:
So did you get it yet Tom?

Mine will hopefully be waiting for me when I get home tonight around 10:30 or so. I really hope so--but most of the time, if the package doesn't get delivered between 10 and 11 AM (the usual time where he hits my neighborhood on the route) that means that there has been a delay. It happens now and then. The good thing is that it hit Fresno and is out for delivery. But it could be a different truck or something, and they do deliver until around 7 or 8. Doesn't really matter since I'm not there to open it, as long as it gets there some time today and is waiting for me when I get home.

But it has been a test of my patience being in the same room as a Gray Hulk that isn't mine...

Arggggggg!!!
You guys have it in hand and I still have not even gotten shipping notice yet.
Can't wait for pics!!
Congrats Gray Hulk brother.

MONSTER said:
#26 just arrived!:chew

This statue is HUGE!!!

So what is more cruel, Tom having one within feet of his grasp or Monster posting without pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? :google :google :google :google :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

how much is the shipped weight? i'm getting something delivered (Reg Hulk Vs Spidey w/ lights.. i think) arriving for me this Friday and according to FedEx it weighs 26lbs.

P1X4R said:
how much is the shipped weight? i'm getting something delivered (Reg Hulk Vs Spidey w/ lights.. i think) arriving for me this Friday and according to FedEx it weighs 26lbs.

My e-mail says 26 pounds. The label on my buddy's box says 26 pounds.

show73 said:
Arggggggg!!!
You guys have it in hand and I still have not even gotten shipping notice yet.
Can't wait for pics!!
Congrats Gray Hulk brother.

Interesting! That means that my newer, higher order number did not interfere with my shipment. Nice job, Sideshow!!!

:duff

Its 26 pounds. My batteries just died on my camera so it will be about 15 minutes before I can post some poorly taken pics.

show73 said:
How about just a quick overall Impression........

Well right off I could not believe how huge the Hulk is. He is massive!!! Overall it is a wonderful sculpt and I am really impressed by it.

My only minor complaint is the traffic light "light up" feature. Only the red light lights up and its just not that impressive. I'll just leave mine turned off.

I was only expecting the red lights to work. I think it was described that way on the product page. Either way, that is how traffic lights function when damaged or in case of an emergency. Blinking red. :monkey4

MONSTER said:
Well right off I could not believe how huge the Hulk is. He is massive!!! Overall it is a wonderful sculpt and I am really impressed by it.

My only minor complaint is the traffic light "light up" feature. Only the red light lights up and its just not that impressive. I'll just leave mine turned off.

does the light flash or just remains constantly on?

Back