Gray Hulk Vs Spidey notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
how is the gray paint app..is it better in person?

The color looks really good. I just went over and looked again and noticed that the gray tends to bleed onto the torn white shirt in quite a few areas. It looks like some were supposed to be holes in the shirt but other areas the gray paint clearly overlaps the white parts of the shirt. Not bad and really only noticeable if you are looking closely at it.

I'm going to upload my pics and will post if a few minutes. I'll apologize now because my picture taking is horrible.

MONSTER said:
The color looks really good. I just went over and looked again and noticed that the gray tends to bleed onto the torn white shirt in quite a few areas. It looks like some were supposed to be holes in the shirt but other areas the gray paint clearly overlaps the white parts of the shirt. Not bad and really only noticeable if you are looking closely at it.

I'm going to upload my pics and will post if a few minutes. I'll apologize now because my picture taking is horrible.

you'll notice paint bleeds more on the green version

Here are a few poorly taken pics:

DSCN2526.jpg

DSCN2527.jpg

DSCN2528.jpg

DSCN2529.jpg

DSCN2530.jpg

i can't wait to get mine now! i only paid an arm.. well, actually more like a hand compared to some of the ones that sold on ebay. ouch!

pitchin said:
any chance of pics of the box aswell?

did it come all as one piece or is there assembly to do

Its 2 pieces: Spidey/traffic pole and Hulk

Give me a second and I'll take a pic of the box.

SolidLiquidFox said:
can we get a wide shot with that Xmen vs Sentinel piece to compare sizes?

I'm here to serve! Give me a second, I'll be right back.

Back