Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

played the game for 10 minutes on Ps3 and was not impressed at all with the graphics. I will wait for the Ultimate experience on PC.

just sold the game for 60 bucs on kijiji.

Sorry to say this, but you are so irritating with this kind of attitudes that I had to stop following your videos long ago.

For Pete sake can someone please tell me how to re surface in the damn water before I break *******.

:D

played the game for 10 minutes on Ps3 and was not impressed at all with the graphics. I will wait for the Ultimate experience on PC.

BS, Graphics aren't quite up to uber-gaming PC standard, but they're surprisingly good.

SOLIDSNAKE is the worst kind of gamer and general troll tard.

I hope they never release it on PC :lol :lol

PC will happen, but not till next year.....I personally can't fault someone for wanting their preferred format, but do we really need to be reminded of it daily? Personally, enjoying the game...story is starting off a tad slow, but the fun factor cannot be denied

The graphics are actually pretty fantastic, and there's probably like twice the amount of detail as there was in GTAIV
As far as the PC version is concerned I bet the only difference will be the resolution and framerate, which I'll gladly switch to when it comes out, but until then the console version is pretty great.

Love the game so far, Graphics are great and in previous GTA Games the handling of cars and planes was wonky but everything I've had a problem with has been fixed. Also SOLIDSNAKE yes everyone knows you love your PC, you don't have to remind everyone all the time.

HZHzg.gif

I can't go 10 feet without getting 2 stars. People seriously need to stay off the streets when I'm behind the wheel.

Will you please shut up!!:gah:

I wonder how Snake will react if they pull a Red Dead and never release it on PC?:lol

I Thought the Graphics on GTA V is great.. for Consoles that are 7 years old

Just a question to all those who have the game: How is the human traffic? Does the game do a good job of creating a believable sense of human population density in the city areas?

Just a question to all those who have the game: How is the human traffic? Does the game do a good job of creating a believable sense of human population density in the city areas?

To be honest I found the game lacking in humans
Some place up north have none at all.

Back