Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I got about 3 hours in last night. My thoughts:

There's nothing better than being able to get away from the big city. One of the first things I did was drive north as far as the road would take me to get a feel of the size of the map. I like that undiscovered are remains hidden from the pause menu map. What a beautiful and varied sandbox they gave us to play in!

One thing that bothered me in GTA4 is that Niko seems somewhat of a sympathetic character, not the type of sociopath who would plow through some pedestrians (unlike Tommy Vercetti, he fits the bill). Well, that accidentally happened quite early in the game thanks to the handling and from then on it felt like my actions in the game weren't fitting for the character of Niko. In this game, I have not once hit a pedestrian yet since I have had better control of these vehicles right from the start. With this control, I feel like I have better control of the character I want to be, if that makes sense.

I found an interesting glitch. When you first come to Michael's house as Michael, apparently you are meant to enter through the front door to trigger a cut scene. Well, I just parked in the garage and entered the house from the door in there. Inside, Michael's wife was standing in the corner of the kitchen, on the kitchen counter, and with a bottle sticking through her hand. His daughter stood on the living room couch. Neither could be interacted with. When I tried to leave through the front door, the cutscene triggered and presumably all is well.

I look forward to getting another 3 hours in tonight.

Had the the same. Wife on the kitchen counter with two bottles, one through each hand. And the daughter standing on the couch with her phone through her hand. Looked kinda funny though. :rotfl

Just a casual day for trevor

1240217_460937760671362_1488041900_n.png

(not my photo)

My wife picked up the ps3 bundke yesterday. We wanted another ps3 for another room. Hope I can get to the game tonight.

Please tell me, this game don't have dates/man dates so people like you. That was my only complaint from IV.

Well... That stripclub sequence sure is... uh... unesssacarily detaild this time around...

I detect a possible change in rating...

Well... That stripclub sequence sure is... uh... unesssacarily detaild this time around...

I detect a possible change in rating...

LOL

I was at the local gameshop today afterwork to pick up the game guide and saw a young kid dragging his mother to buy GTA V for him. The kid was probably 10-12. Definitely not even a teenager.

As the civic minded concerned citizen that I am, I told the mother at the cashier about the age restriction.

She takes a quick look at the back of the box then looks at me and gives me the CBF look and said "oh well I guess it's just a game".

Damn it! I can't get the ifruit app to work. Too many errors. I wanna train chop to perform some tricks!

Awesome sauce!!!
Just found out that the trailers that can be pecked on by semis are really locked by a corporation or unlocked, so really free.
Just got one and a Semi that looked like Pig Pen´s (Burt Young´s Character in Sam Peckinpah´s Convoy) and conincidentally yesterday the title track ran on the radio in another truck.
God, I love this game!!!
:yess:

LOL

I was at the local gameshop today afterwork to pick up the game guide and saw a young kid dragging his mother to buy GTA V for him. The kid was probably 10-12. Definitely not even a teenager.

As the civic minded concerned citizen that I am, I told the mother at the cashier about the age restriction.

She takes a quick look at the back of the box then looks at me and gives me the CBF look and said "oh well I guess it's just a game".

Yeah,I had a similar expierence, only it ended with me being Yelled at by an Army COL.

But yeah, Naked boobs in the game is one thing.

Strippers in pasties, bras and thongs is one thing.

Completely naked strippers grinding on the player, with a " press A to interact" at the bottom?

That's dancing dangeroulsy close to an AO rating for sexual conduct.

Yeah,I had a similar expierence, only it ended with me being Yelled at by an Army COL.

But yeah, Naked boobs in the game is one thing.

Strippers in pasties, bras and thongs is one thing.

Completely naked strippers grinding on the player, with a " press A to interact" at the bottom?

That's dancing dangeroulsy close to an AO rating for sexual conduct.

Completely naked? Not in my game

I only got to play for a couple hours last night, but already I find myself just cruising the city rather than jumping from mission to mission.

Also, I like how the AI interacts with your character. Just messing around last night I started throwing haymakers at anyone on the street. Well, low and behold I KO'd a few Los Santos gang bangers and I'll be damned if the AI the next day started chasing me through the hood talking ***** to me. :lol

Lastly - if you do stop a guy who stole a purse that contained $500; don't return it like I did. :slap

:lol The exact same thing happened to me. I was so mad.

Damn it! I can't get the ifruit app to work. Too many errors. I wanna train chop to perform some tricks!

Same goes for me. I managed to log in once, but everytime I try again it keeps coming up with an error message.

I was never given the option to log into the Rockstar Social Club in-game. I trained Chop to sit on command yesterday on the iFruit App, but couldn't find out how to sync my iFruit data to my current game.

Moot point at the moment as the App is broken. Probably can't handle all the users right now.

Does anybody else's ps3 make very loud disc reading noises in this game?
ALS has anybody got on comments on the Xbox version like noise wise and what not.
Also when they say the hd content streams is this from the Internet or the disc itself as I like to play games like this offline.
Reason I ask my hands are just getting cramp and my fingers keep sliding off the triggers on the ps3 so I'm going to swap it for the Xbox version.

Does anybody else's ps3 make very loud disc reading noises in this game?
ALS has anybody got on comments on the Xbox version like noise wise and what not.
Also when they say the hd content streams is this from the Internet or the disc itself as I like to play games like this offline.
Reason I ask my hands are just getting cramp and my fingers keep sliding off the triggers on the ps3 so I'm going to swap it for the Xbox version.

Just switch man. You've complained countless times about the controller. Do what is best for your GTA experience. :duff

Back