Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Graphics are great. PS3 controller is great. Stop *****ing :lecture

Yes if you have child like hands.
Also how can the controller be great when they had to make trigger extensions to stop you fingers from sliding off the triggers?

Also what were people expecting call of duty style graphics GTA has never
Had amazing graphics look at vice city and San Andreas people were no moaning then and black and half life 2 were out.

I just think it is another GTA game nothing more and nothing less.
It is not amazing like everybody claims it is just a great game.
A super expensive PC with £500.00 graphics cards will always have better Gracie than any console but whole wants to spend 3K on a PC just to play games on using and Xbox controller anyway?
It is not comfortable and as enjoying as sitting in your living room playing a game.

:goodpost:

Size Queens, size queens everywhere.

Google ps3 controller regarding cramp in people's hand.
Also the fact that it has been badly designed meaning they have to add better triggers and the fact it is basically a ps1 dual shock controller.

Anybody pick a hooker up yet?
Most enjoyable:clap

Yeah PS3s controller has been the same since PS1, but it wasn't badly designed then.

No one i know with a PS3 has ever had a hand cramp.

____

Planes are so much easier to controll now that i switched to BF3 RS layout :lol

Last edited:

It's virtual reality. If you want real time then go outside. Who cares about graphics. The game is fun as hell. Seriously who goes into gta5 looking at the sights like your on vacation. Your supposed to be banging hookers and wrecking **** not taking in the beautiful view.

The great Adam Sessler covers a lot of GTA this week, including these PC debates.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upBG3Q20Vjg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upBG3Q20Vjg[/ame]

Have to admit I was standing on a hill as the sun went down overlooking the bay and had to snap some selfies with the phone :rotfl

I played on ps3 day one.
it was good for is time.

GTA 5 for me is a next gen game with Graphics dumb down so they can run and make money of Old gen consoles.

I like to stay with the latest tech in gaming. as much as I respect Ps3 GTA 5 is way too much for this console.

you have know Idea how much they had to sacrifice to get that game to run at a half *** frame rate.

Resolution - 720p
Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering = 0
textures = terrible
Shadow detail = 0

etc...

hey is just me.
I am glad you guys are enjoying the game.
I am just watting.

I get where you're coming from, but it was a legitimate response; what if GTA V isn't released on PC? They've done it before; having never released Red Dead Redemption on the PC.

I don't know what kind of crack you guys are smoking but the graphics on this game are freaking amazing. Did you see when the Sun gets pointed at the camera the sun spots and everything is amazing, I've never seen that in a game.

Anyways you play the game for the experience, the things to do in the game, it's an open world game so if the graphics aren't Eepeeek enough for you,
don't play it because I'm a hundred thousand percent happy with this game

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

Omg no! Your just gonna have to wait a year or never because you want "epic graphics". I'm pretty sure most PC players bought the game already and don't care about a petition.

Back