Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockstar still have some, i've just been on still says less than 100 units and allows you to add to bag to purchase and ships in 1 business day and it shows in stock at the checkout so?

i may actually pick it up myself if there are any left come the 25th, if not its not really a big deal as it isn't a blow you away piece tbh

[EDIT] i was looking at the Uk store, could you not get it from there? granted its about $180

Rockstar still have some, i've just been on still says less than 100 units and allows you to add to bag to purchase and ships in 1 business day and it shows in stock at the checkout so?

i may actually pick it up myself if there are any left come the 25th, if not its not really a big deal as it isn't a blow you away piece tbh

[EDIT] i was looking at the Uk store, could you not get it from there? granted its about $180

Thank you so much veteran, I am in turkey and all the time when I opened the website of rockstar I cant see the figure because rockstar not to ship it to turkey. then I change the country to uk on rockstarwebsite. I saw it. I just bought it and gave my friends address who is in scotland. I wish it will come soon. really really thank you so much all of you. I am really happy.

Thank you so much veteran, I am in turkey and all the time when I opened the website of rockstar I cant see the figure because rockstar not to ship it to turkey. then I change the country to uk on rockstarwebsite. I saw it. I just bought it and gave my friends address who is in scotland. I wish it will come soon. really really thank you so much all of you. I am really happy.

It's a very cool figure. Hope you enjoy it.

GTA is my favorite game, I really love it. also the figure looking great I like the headsculpt, the weapons, clothes especially blue sneakers :D and great art of box. I wish SS will make the other figures too.

Haha No probs buddy hope you enjoy it in all its glory when it arrives :hi5:

hey guys. this is my first figure with "leather" clothes. any tips to take care of it?

Yeah I'm just gonna check daily for him on eBay. Wish t
Rock star would ship internationally.

Hopefully a Tommy soon.
:goodpost:

I played Vice City alot more than GTA3. I would play it for hours just trying to get my wanted level up so I could snag a tank. I'd also by a Lance figure, hopefully they'll do him as well.

did you have to email them k.bowen? cuz when you go to check out on the UK site it won't let you switch the country from the UK.

Back