Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the figure which I would consider selling at the right price. Anyone interested send me a pm to see if we can come to a deal.

Anyone ever thought about making a custom 8 ball using the extra prison garb?
8Ball-Artwork.jpg

Just got my Claude in the mail the other day surprised as theres only 1500 made. my first sideshow figure and im over the moon with it. Gotta love Grand theft auto. hope you guys make more gta figures.

I ordered the Claude and the nuckle duster cup on Saturday
should arrive next week.
Also why are people paying £185.00 on ebay when you can get them
direct for £125.00 posted is beyond me.
They say they are SOLD OUT on the listing which is a lie so they can fetch more money.
Also i'm looking at having a Tomy Vercetti head sculpted

But still I can't get over the fact that they where not willing to put game correct guns in...dipshihts

I found this forum sometime back when I was looking for info on the Claude 1/6 Figure. Been mostly lurking all these while but thought of sharing some pics of the figure which I got sometime late last year :)

GTA3_Claude_Figure_17.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_19.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_20.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_21.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_27.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_31.jpg

My first ever 1/6 scale figure and I'm looking to get another one of this to display both outfits. Would have loved to see the other GTA characters in 1/6 figure form so I'm quite bummed about the fact that they didn't do a Tommy Vercetti figure for the Vice City 10th Anniversary Celebration

Just found this thread after a long while these are going for well over 200 now! Luckily I just scored a brand new one for £75 the guy wasn't a collector and was given it as a gift listed in games merch on eBay!

So happy that I can finally have this I'd like to see a vice city one! :)

I will sell mine today at the Lagune. I do not think it will crack the 200, and I do not care. Bigges dissapoinment, as I said before, the weaponary. Not a single gun is used in the game. So for an exclusive blablabla it is realy cheap attention to detail.

Last edited:
long time lurker slowly building my collection is there anyone out there who is trying to sell this figure or am I looking for a lost cause? I would really like to add this figure because I was a huge GTA III fan when I was younger. anyone please PM me and I do apologize for the necro post.

I found this forum sometime back when I was looking for info on the Claude 1/6 Figure. Been mostly lurking all these while but thought of sharing some pics of the figure which I got sometime late last year :)

GTA3_Claude_Figure_17.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_19.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_20.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_21.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_27.jpg

GTA3_Claude_Figure_31.jpg

My first ever 1/6 scale figure and I'm looking to get another one of this to display both outfits. Would have loved to see the other GTA characters in 1/6 figure form so I'm quite bummed about the fact that they didn't do a Tommy Vercetti figure for the Vice City 10th Anniversary Celebration

Why does the head on yours look purple?

Back