Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

little upgrade a m72...

Last edited:
buy the way it is terrible enough that they where not able to put the game related weapons in. I realy hate them for doing wrong weapons in for that price...shame

Too bad about the absence of a figure. The rubik's cube is kinda neat but I don't think I'd order anything. I'd love some scale model cars/bikes from the GTA series though.

This figure is so hard to find. Does anyone have any suggestions besides the forum and eBay? Gotta have one!!

Thanks guys for your help, the problem is while I can access Rockstars Warehouse page since i'm in the US it will only allow me access to the US site and not the UK one. It says I can't access it because I don't believe they ship out of country anymore.

:wave:wavesame here

Thanks guys for your help, the problem is while I can access Rockstars Warehouse page since i'm in the US it will only allow me access to the US site and not the UK one. It says I can't access it because I don't believe they ship out of country anymore.

Damn that's a bummer. I would recommend just checking the FS threads and also starting a WTB thread to see if someone is willing to part with theirs. :duff

hi, guys, anyone has one for sale, please hit me with the price and condition of the figure? thanks a lot
or anyone please willing to help me buy it from uk ship to usa, thanks

Same goes for me, keep looking at reviews of this on YouTube, want one so bad. Will have tax refund within a week and would like to get one of these as well.

Back