Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics were Dark on purpose man . Heres some with good lighting

gta3claudebetterlightin.jpg

Nice Pics! Thanks for that.

I was playing GTA3 for a while now (to see what is left from the memories and the hype back then). I reached the next District in the game and quit playing and started Vice City just to see and I sticked to it. I do know now why I would prefer Tommy, C.j. or Nico as scale model. All successors are ab initio more fun to play, to watch & to hear (Even the prequel GTA2). I just love it. I quit playing GTA3 cause it simply sucks sometimes. It is grey and the main character is not really interessting handling can be tedious and so the winning of an achievement. I know I know it is 10years old & and game changing bla bla etc.pp. As some one added in the Sideshow HP: "If I was 13 I would buy it"

So far I can't wait to see Tommy in a golf dress with Chainsaw - C.J. with a Jet Pack or Nico with a ___gio
laugh.gif

greetings

------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Wow! Mr Ecko I didn't know that was you on youtube!! I've seen loads of your videos not knowing it was you :p

Also you say figure very strange... Like figyyaa :1-1: Haha. Your cool though.

Nice Pics! Thanks for that.

I was playing GTA3 for a while now (to see what is left from the memories and the hype back then). I reached the next District in the game and quit playing and started Vice City just to see and I sticked to it. I do know now why I would prefer Tommy, C.j. or Nico as scale model. All successors are ab initio more fun to play, to watch & to hear (Even GTA2). I just love it. I quit playing GTA3 cause it simply sucks sometimes. It is grey and the main character is not really interessting handling can be tedious and so the winning of an achievement. I know I know it is 10years old & and game changing bla bla etc.pp. As some one added in the Sideshow HP: "If I was 13 I would buy it"

So far I can't wait to see Tommy in a golf dress with Chainsaw for example :google

greetings

------------------------------------------

No problem man . Yeah i did the sam ething , i popped in GTA3 for about a half hour and i was OMFG this sucks compared to "TODAYS Graphics" its still a great game IMO

Wow! Mr Ecko I didn't know that was you on youtube!! I've seen loads of your videos not knowing it was you :p
Also you say figure very strange... Like figyyaa :1-1: Haha. Your cool though.

Yup thats me , LOL - ahaha yeah my accent is a little rough , sorry man i can't help it , my Boston Accent is bad

That's his Boston accent. It's almost as bad as Fargo.

Hey your Joysey accent ain't no betta ...LOL

Grand Theft Auto II came out on the iPad today and holy ____ is it amazing.

The touch controls are amazing, I thought they were gonna suck.

I demoed Chinatown Wars on the iPad and thought that game was unplayable with touch controls, but they must have really refined the controls for GTAIII iPad.

I cannot believe you can play this game on an iPad or iPhone. Brings back a lot of memories, and all in the palm of my hands.

Grand Theft Auto II came out on the iPad today and holy ____ is it amazing.

The touch controls are amazing, I thought they were gonna suck.

I demoed Chinatown Wars on the iPad and thought that game was unplayable with touch controls, but they must have really refined the controls for GTAIII iPad.

I cannot believe you can play this game on an iPad or iPhone. Brings back a lot of memories, and all in the palm of my hands.

Gonna download it later' can't wait, GTAIII is one of those difinitve things i remember growing up, the cars, radio, loactions and characters, i can still remember loads of them.

Back