Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my tracking number from UPS. Awesome!!

That's awesome! I'm waiting on reviews to decide if I should get it. I beat this game 3 times when I was in college...good times. Since I live in NYC, I have to pay sales tax as well. More pricey for me to buy so I have to know for sure if it's worth it.

Mine will be here on Thursday according to my tracking. I will have an HD YouTube video for those interested in seeing the figure before you buy it.

wow that was fast. so does the status change to posted. instead of in process. ive never bought from a site before.

Wow. Hold on. Whats going on. Whats the figure like? I had been lookin at this but gave up waiting.

Sorry guys, need a little help here. I was yesterday a little tipsy :peace and tryed to preorder? a claude. Funny thing is that they ask me for my country "germany" but after that they wanna now the state I live in..as this field is "a mandatory field" I relay has no clue how to proceed.

should I choose APO...Armed Forces Europe? Or should I lock in not as a guest and get a rockstar account? I mean just for next time when I have some beer.

thnx guys

:duff

ps: what is this? some got there overpriced claude and no digicam to make a review? I mean comon! :D

Last edited:
Got my notification of shipping today and its already out for delivery. hopefully I will hopefullyhave him in hand tonight and I will try and get pics up as soon as possible.

Back