Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe 2 bodies. plus a fat suit. also the people saying that 150 is too much. imo if you really want the figure, then the price shouldnt matter

Aghh I want this but I am wondering if I should delay. This ships Nov 20th right? I could use that money to buy something else urgent first..

Damn, i want this. But can't do supes and this both at same time. Hope it don't sell out.

GTA III changed the gaming world. GTA IV not so much.

Vice City is second only to DOOM as the greatest game ever.

Pretty much.

Man i hope the rumors of gta5 are true (VC2)

Last edited:
rockstarwarehouse_2181_354391

Also looking at the pic, SS reused most of the weapons.

Cobra Trooper rifle and pistol.
Cobra Sniper rifle.
Snake Eyes uzi, knife and grenades.

The M-16 may be from Platoon.

Bat looks new, don't know of any SS figures that came with a bat. :dunno

:lol They are reuse. I have the Joes they go with and this is Sideshow we are talking about.

SilentSurfer said in his thread that he painted the head, bat and sneakers, so you're probably right about the weapons and bat being new.

i ordered one if these three days ago, with paypal. but it did it as an order or something does that mean they wont take the money until rockstar activates it ?

i ordered one if these three days ago, with paypal. but it did it as an order or something does that mean they wont take the money until rockstar activates it ?

I ordered mine through Paypal and it took a few days to go through but the money will come out.

they took my payment out, yay , im really looking forward top this figure. the 3rd game is by far my fav, the last ss figure i got was s mart ash. how big of a difference is the quality of ss figures now? new body correct ?

Bah, wonder if I can cancel with Rockstars site so I can get SS points. :dunno

Well then again, it links to R*s site, so I guess it isn't going to be on SS's site.

Back