Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this sucks. No reviews. No extra pics. No guarantee. But I NEED this figure to stand next to my old GTA 3 limited edition copy. Its basically either order this or the Spooktacular kit.

Awesome figger. I'm glad someone was able to get licensing rights from Rockstar. It's just 9 years to late for me to be giddy about though.

I hope this is the start of a Grand Theft Auto 1/6 line. I'd love to see Tommy Vercetti next.

Sorry but I just don't see how this is worth the $150 price tag :huh

I'm a big fan of the franchise, and I'd prolly shell out that amount if HT is doing this license.

It's all about the quality. I still don't fully trust SS in the 1/6 dept. If the figure is great i will get it, if not nope. I REALLY REALLY want to get it, so i hope SS did a good job.

So i am waiting for pics/reivews. (from the pics so far it looks good, but hard to tell)

You simply not know. The pics are somehow crap. To small, no Detail shots. Production/Promo shots?

Thats the main reason.

For a decent figure and special licence, I think the price can be ok.

But after all the moaning, I am realy excitetd to see a 1/6 scale from that series. GTA was to me as well always a big thing!

Loved it so much!

bxvr1so6uhpfcvqhh.jpg

:)

nah...think the biggest character for me would be N.B. Might be because I was playing this game just recently and more then once. All the other are a some time ago.

But Belice just as he arived as poor serb

bxwnqjy3leqoah7s2.jpg

and a alternative dress would be so stunning. Ah and sure lots of guns! :D

GTA III changed the gaming world. GTA IV not so much.

Vice City is second only to DOOM as the greatest game ever.

@jack: You are right. Classic. But strongest Charakter was my choise. I do not complain if they bring out all.

By the way I was thinking how C.J should come out? Muscle Pack, Fat, skinny? What dress, I mean you could do what you want with him in terms of Body and dressing.

At least they could get one of them next a Jet Pack! Yeehaw!

Back