Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is bad ass. $125 would have been perfect but I understand it's an exclusive. This is coming out at the worst time. :gah:

I will die if they announce a John Marston figure someday. I really hope that this is an indicator of some sort of licensing deal with Sideshow.

Even so the HT proto would still beat a SSC headsculpt IMO, although SSC are getting much better these days.

Yup its looks as if SSC's headsculpt paint aps are starting to look like Hot Toys , well from the production pics of this figure , it looks to be of higher quality than just say their Joes & SW figs , just IMO :wink1:

Yup its looks as if SSC's headsculpt paint aps are starting to look like Hot Toys , well from the production pics of this figure , it looks to be of higher quality than just say their Joes & SW figs , just IMO :wink1:

I have mostly armoured SSC characters, but have displayed Bly with his Head Sculpt as it is lretty damn good.

God NO!!!! A Hot Toys quality John Marston is needed.

I used to be an HT Fanatic, too, but if not for the stand, I would think this was a Hot Toys release, and seeing as how this ships in 3-5 days, I'm betting these are production pics. If that's the case, then this IS a Hot Toys quality figure. The simple fact is, we're probably more likely to see an SSC Marston. That is, if this figure means that Rockstar will start licensing to SSC. Frankly, I, too dream of an HT Marston, better yet, a DX Marston with all of his weapons, multiple outfits (standard, suit, poncho) and moving eyes. That, however, is just a dream.

I also don't see why so many are surprised by SSC's quality improving. The way they talked about how important their new relationship with HT is, and how they were talking about collaborating, don't you think that would involve helping each other to improve?

I really like this and want it, but sadly won't be getting it. Congrats to anyone who is able to pick it up, it looks really awesome :clap

Back