Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about a price drop, but he might be around for a tad. I hope he does sell out though, i really want More of these!

Hell Yeah, although CJ definitely beat Niko for me.

I can still remember nicking that Diablo Gang car with the exposed engine and flame decals, getting into that van and controlling the RC car bombs, taking a Banshee up that side-winding cliff.

Games were more fun back then there wasn't any DLC or Pre-Order bonuses, you could unlock things by actually playing.
There was no large console war or constant franchise wars.
Cheat Codes, Ahh Cheat codes, how i miss thee.

Ahh Memories :monkey2

:lol I popped in GTA3 and San Andreas last week and i remembered all the cheat codes like it was yesterday .

Yeah all this exclusive crap really sucks , pre order crap

just ordered this guy. according to the confirmation email i got he'll be released on the 20th of November.

A Vercetti would be great as would some others in the supporting cast.

Still cant decide on to get or not. Such bad timing, and I have a gut feeling we will see a handful of must haves announced before Christmas. :(

Just saw this over on Facebook and had to get in the preorder. Love that game, and "Claude" was as cool to me as Tommy and CJ. Here's hoping they do them next.

It's looks cool. I found it on ROCKSTAR's website. I wonder if it will be available only through them or Sideshow or some other dealers/retailers be able to carry/stock & sell them as well?

I'm surprised Sideshow has yet to officially license the GTA series for 1:6 figures?

Is 1500 normally counted as a big release then ?. I am assuming this will have an even more limited interest margin due to most gamers shunning the idea of toys and most collectors seem to be nit picking about the look.

Hell Yeah, although CJ definitely beat Niko for me.

I can still remember nicking that Diablo Gang car with the exposed engine and flame decals, getting into that van and controlling the RC car bombs, taking a Banshee up that side-winding cliff.

Games were more fun back then there wasn't any DLC or Pre-Order bonuses, you could unlock things by actually playing.
There was no large console war or constant franchise wars.
Cheat Codes, Ahh Cheat codes, how i miss thee.

Ahh Memories :monkey2

Totaly with you! All the way. And this is one reason not to pay 150$ +/- shipping etc.pp all of the sudden. Might be a production photo. But you simply do not know. So I will chill out and wait here for the first reviews.

:peace

Last edited:
Think i'm gonna wait as well.(pics) I just don't trust SS as much as HT.

Looks awesome so far though, and i WANT IT! And if it's worth the tag i will OWN it. (hopefully it don't sell out LE 1500 is big enough i think)

Back