Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6!!

Maybe we'll get this guy next...

WullfYularen.jpg

The Wizard of Oz! LOL

That mustache always reminded me of the WoO. I'm really surprised by the throne. I would have thought Palps would have gotten his before Thrawn.

Throne looks really nice... but since its not one I'm familiar with, I wouldn't feel the need to own it or Thrawn.

Still, gets me very excited for the eventual Emperor, no doubt in my mind we'll be getting Throne with him :rock And they can work out any production kinks with this one :rock

If this guy gets a throne, there's no reason not to expect one for the Emperor.

Pretty neat, I guess, and I liked the Tim Zahn novels - it was great having EU back then, when it wasn't so out of control like today - but not enough for me to get this one.

That throne is awesome, too.

I agree with waller there..you know the Throne of the Emperor is coming eventually...

This figure now is the greatest news of all at this year's con, because if this loser (sorry those who like the character :lol) gets his throne, ROTJ Emperor is certain to get it :rock

Seeing the large chair environment really hammered it home for me...this EU character but no Emperor?!?

It's an interesting and surprising choice...

Great for those that really like these books (I didn't) and I hope he generates enough interest that Sideshow will produce a throne for the Emperor...i

It would be nice if Sideshow would announce this stuff goes up for preorder so you can plan accoridinly. I plan on oder all 3 1:6 pieces.

This figure now is the greatest news of all at this year's con, because if this loser (sorry those who like the character :lol) gets his throne, ROTJ Emperor is certain to get it :rock

Yep -- Emperor Throne is a definite now. Wonder why it isn't here at SDCC this year?

Yep -- Emperor Throne is a definite now. Wonder why it isn't here at SDCC this year?

Must be waiting for next year... or maybe a announcement in 6 months to keep people happy.

Couldn't see debuting a throne 2 years in a row, would be kind of anticlimactic.

I think if the command chair is an exclusive, and given the way the indy environments have been packaged todate that the Emperor's throne is almost a certainty for when the ROTJ Emperor comes along.

Back