GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These things don't generally get approved by the licensor.

Showing Groot running and screaming was a big moment in the trailers so I think a lot of people thought he would come with one. Plus, the first HT Groot came with a screaming HS so I don't see your logic.

Again amazing and funny enough I'm not ordering it my girlfriend will be she wants it so badly. Price is really amazing too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wonder if there's a possibility that they can add a screaming face. Didn't the Rocket/Groot pack from the first one add in the second baby Groot after it went up for sale?

This should've been the exclusive :slap

groot%20bomb2.jpg~original

I just realized this is a must have for any cos-players :lol

That would be incredible but I'd be surprised if we got four headsculpts out of it. If someone were to do a custom down the road, I'd be interested. Still, maybe HT will prove me wrong. This is the only GoTG toy I want, so I'm happy to go all-out with custom accessories and other bits for it.

Wish it was shipping sooner but kinda hard to pass this one up. Now i just need to find a cool walkman to go with him

Wow $189 is a very pleasant surprise, I was prepared for $250. Still, a whole entire year until it's out is a bit of a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is way too cute. :love And he'll look great holding my Awesome Mix cassette tape. I just have to have him. :lol

My retailer hasn't put it up yet. :gah:
I guess it will be 215 EUR here and I'll be able to get it at 193.5 EUR with my discount.

Want.

I bought the 1/4 when it was released and thought is was the biggest waste of money in my collection - way too high. Hope I'm nit making the same mistake again :lol

Does this thing come with a costume?

Yea its not listed on the "what's in the box" part but its in the description:
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Groot life-size collectible figure stands approximately 26cm tall, featuring 3 interchangeable faces, newly developed body and expert paint applications to reflect Baby Groot's unique appearance, a Ravagers outfit to be worn by the figure, and 2 pairs of interchangeable hands including a pair of extended attacking hands with embedded wires allowing a variety of poses

I also noticed someone on facebook asked SSC if it did, and they said yes.

Back