GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Cute looking piece! Really like it! :) Not sure if I'll get it though yet, all depends on the price.

If Ht 1:6 Rocket is $230 and is 4" shorter than this life sized Groot, I bet this will be $300

Looks cool, and would look pretty good with the Quarter Scale Groot from the end of the first movie, but I don't think considering the inevitable price that I really need it in my collection.. Still, I'm going to watch the movie for my birthday in two days time.. *hint, hint mrs kiwi, lol..

I kinda wished it came with the sad/crying HS from the trailer, lol.

Please don't cost too much...

Was trying to resist GOTG 1/6 figures. This may be a compromise to my GOTG urge and also have something cool on my desk which can be posed in a lot of different ways. I mean 3 head sculpts ! Nice. It is a pity there is no scream head sculpt though. I think they'll sell a lot of these if they go for the $195 price point.

It is up for pre-order at KGHOBBY for 170.00 ish. Wonder what Sideshow will bump it up to.

Hmmmm. NECA has a foam version, life size for $50. While this is much more complex since it's an actual figure, Not sure if it's more than 3 times more complex. I want it but not sure if I'll want to pay around $200 where I think it'll be priced from SSC.

I just wish the "focused" looking face were actually the shouting face. Its too similar to the stoic expression

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Jumping on the 'Where is the screaming face?' bandwagon. The posable hands are called 'attacking' hands, attacking with a smile?

Any possibility they would give an angry face as a SSC exclusive?

Aside from that, I'll most likely be getting this. I don't have or want to start a 1:6 GotG collection but this is a fun piece in its own. First 1:1 scale item I'll have!

Back