GOTG Vol. 2 - Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is tempting! What a cool item. I might have to get this depending on the price.

Whatever the price, there will probably be a "deluxe" version with screaming face for an extra $50.

I'll be unhappy if they pull that, but honestly this feels like a complete enough package by itself, given that it's a weird release. For $200 this would be an absolute no-brainer for me, but any more and I'll have to think it over. At any rate, this is by far the GOTG vol.2 release I'm most excited for.

I'll be unhappy if they pull that, but honestly this feels like a complete enough package by itself, given that it's a weird release. For $200 this would be an absolute no-brainer for me, but any more and I'll have to think it over. At any rate, this is by far the GOTG vol.2 release I'm most excited for.

This will absolutely be above $200. I'd guess in the $250-300 range. It's the same size as a 1/6 scale, but it has three head sculpts. Does anyone know what the HKD price is for this yet?

Definitely getting him for $190. Was hoping for an exclusive angry face but oh well. I'll be able to preorder at BBTS then to avoid sales tax.

Now I'm trying to wrap my head around what they're charging for Rocket.

If there's no EX I'll jump on this once the bbts order is up. Very cool, and Groot is my favourite character. The range of emotive poses they got out of him in the promo shots won me over.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, he's so cute. I wasn't really planning on getting any Vol. 2 stuff, but I think he's too cute to resist!

This will absolutely be above $200. I'd guess in the $250-300 range. It's the same size as a 1/6 scale, but it has three head sculpts. Does anyone know what the HKD price is for this yet?

1d8acd8c6e8e337ce31bef84a8636491.jpg

Lol....people get so dramatic and try to inflate prices. ��

Can't believe he's cheaper than Yoda, and life size. I thought for sure they'd use the life size aspect as an excuse to charge more than Deluxe Star-Lord.

I think it's safe to say this will be my first Marvel figure from HT. He's an adorable little spud.

Under $200 is surprising. The more I look at him the more I want him. Really wish they would have added a screaming face though.

As soon as this goes up somewhere in the UK I'm ordering him, he's ridiculously cute even though he really won't match anything else in the Marvel side of my collection.

(Was tempted to drop my rewards points on him, but common sense prevailed, though I've got enough points that I would have just been paying for shipping on this guy. Saving those accumulated Sideshow points for the next exclusive I end up ordering, if I have to pay additional tax because for some reason UK-customs always counts shipping as part of the total price paid... Well then it'll be on something that's hard to get over here)

Back