"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
finally got mine in. if anyone misses out on one of these let me know because i ordered 2 of them.

Well, if it's an exclusive I would want it actually. Since I need to start getting ready and will probably miss out.

Cause of
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Rebelscum posts their direct track link everywhere. They really are sneaky scum. I used Sideshow Freaks direct track links. Rebelscum sucks.

Exactly what am I to do here? Keep refreshing the Software Error page?
You know, the Pre-Order Survival guide mentioned nothing about what to do when you get the software error page!

i went back and loaded through my e-mail and at least the site is loading now, I will keep you posted if this does anything

Mutant Enemy said:
nope, back to errors. Whoever came up with this new system to order needs to be fired.

Um, while we appreciate your passion for the product, the new ordering system has NOTHING to do with the problem - it's purely traffic load :peace

Darth Rage said:
Actually all I did was hit the back button to look at the pictures on the order page which doesn't cause any stress on sideshows servers. The refresh button would have asked their servers to reload the page on my computer.

Maybe you could shove that sidedish of smack-u-in-the-face up your ass instead?

Good one, Darth.

And for the record, I used the back button as well to look at the Anakin pictures.

I've got blisters on my finger from clicking on the refresh button. Still nothing. The good news is that I'm not getting that software error screen. Now it's just the Website not responding message... Pretty sad...

I got my order in. And it only took me 57 minutes to do so....

Get better servers next time because this really aint worth it. REALLY its not! God....I'm still pissed off even now that I got it....

SideshowDusty said:
Um, while we appreciate your passion for the product, the new ordering system has NOTHING to do with the problem - it's purely traffic load :peace
How about anticpating the demand and purchasing lasrger servers and updating capcity?

....just a thought

Well it ended up only taking an hour and now my order is in :banana

Once I was finally able to get the order page to load everything else was super fast. Maybe the bugs are getting cleared up.

^^^was just happy it let me order it let alone read what anything said. they could've snuck a balloon payment in there and nobody would notice until after

Back