"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and btw, here's a small tip for those of you who STILL cant get in. If you follow the link in last weeks newsletter to the login page for the newsletter homepage, that link still works fine without loading time. From there you can hopefully get to the pre-order page.

loading.........................................................................................

B-Electronic said:
I got my order in. And it only took me 57 minutes to do so....

Get better servers next time because this really aint worth it. REALLY its not! God....I'm still pissed off even now that I got it....
IT TOOK ME 5 MIN.................................:naughty .............SORRY.......57 MIN..............BUT AT THE END THE FORCE WAS WITH YOU...............:banana

The stress and anticipation every time I saw the load screen made ordering Annie all the sweeter.
Granted, the server stuff sucked, but I'm actually greatful to SSC for the opportunity to order up first. Took me twenty agonizing minutes, but I like the system. I'm all in for the next one.
And SSC is being rewarded by having their product sell out at record pace (and record price) AND they now have a lot more newsletter subscribers to advertise to. All in all, this was a brilliant move.

WIthout sarcasm, THANKYOU SIDESHOW!!:D

I got the page and had to log into my account just waiting for it to bring the page back up so I can order then I should be good to go. I hope.

Got my order in.

I think in addition to Sideshow expanding their server capacity, for the next figure some of you might work on expanding your capacity for patience. A lot of the most angry people in this thread ended up getting one. Frankly some of you should apologize imo.

hairlesswookiee said:
finally got mine in. if anyone misses out on one of these let me know because i ordered 2 of them.

This item is limited to 1 per person, as it says on the pre-order page. Anyone who was able to sneak more than one into their order will still receive only one (the orders are manually processed upon shipping). Just FYI...

bluesparrow said:
Got my order in.

I think in addition to Sideshow expanding their server capacity, for the next figure some of you might work on expanding your capacity for patience. A lot of the most angry people in this thread ended up getting one. Frankly some of you should apologize imo.
Na....No thank you...I have had enough with these companies creating a demand for things that are already in MASSIVE demand....Like the XBOX 360....absurd....Master Replicas....Crashes every time. Now SS....I won't apologize for trying to throw my money at a company. Please.....
By they way, I still can;t get in...So my anger is justified.

Well I finally got through and placed the order but then when confirming the order I got a "cannot find server" screen. What now??!! Is it ordered? Am I screwed?? Are Dusty, Chris and Chicky laughing silently at me??... :naughty :horror :wacky

Back