Got Jabba (with or without accesories)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebcanadaceo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just ordered everything for $352 U.S. total.

I guess Canadians can order the throne base as I just did without any problems.

The pre-order started a little late though, items weren't available till 12:34 PM EST (9:34 AM PT). Pictures weren't up yet either when I placed my order.

Anyway, "Bib" next week and "Leia/Boushh" in two weeks... "Priority pre-order"!

Last edited:
sebcanadaceo said:

I ordered all 3 as well.

sebcanadaceo said:

Can you post the links? They're not showing up on SSC's main page.

Got everthing!! Thats was very easy...Had no problems

Now I have aleast 6 months to save for him and find room!

Just ordered the whole she-bang. Looks like it will be Ramen for breakfast lunch and dinner for a while!

Me too. I got the Thing and threw caution to the wind. If finances won't permit I will make them permit. :emperor

I ordered it all too. but its been said, how can you not? I'm kind of annoyed at sideshow, I think there should be an option to only order one or two things but i think there should be a special price for those who want all three....Whats Jabba with his throne? And you need S.Crumb!

denger4000 said:
I ordered it all too. but its been said, how can you not? I'm kind of annoyed at sideshow, I think there should be an option to only order one or two things but i think there should be a special price for those who want all three....Whats Jabba with his throne? And you need S.Crumb!

I kind of felt the same way, but didn't voice it. It would have been nice if they had a "package" deal for all 3 at a small discount. Oh well, I bought them anyway and I am sure that's what they ( SS ) counts on :emperor

I ordered the whole lot as well. And as sebcanadaceo already pointed out, SSC was a little late! And some of the pictures can still not be viewed. Still, great stuff. Next week Leia, week after that Bib!

I'm going to take my time to descide if I want to order the Yoda 1:1.

Got all 3 and because I'm in CA it came to a total of $400....I wanted to do the FlexPay on the Thone but if I have to cancel I don't want to incur the fees....

Damn, Sideshow needs to give some love to their fellow Californian's... :( Free shipping or coupon would be nice...

$400.47 :google

I had every intention of passing on this set, but then I got to thinking about how cool my jedi Luke would look posed confronting Jabba (one of my favorite scenes in the OT) and my willpower vanished.

I did pass on the creature pack though, not worth $30 to me.

Back