Good price for Premium Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Regular.
You guys know if detolf can handle this thing if I put it in the middle or should I put it at the very bottom? I know this thing is supposed to be heavy.

nice post
and cool site..
if there is no price for the budget that I have ..:D
maybe I can get a good price later on in the year 2011
:confused:

nice post
and cool site..
if there is no price for the budget that I have ..:D
maybe I can get a good price later on in the year 2011
:confused:

good luck since the closer it gets to the movie release the harder and more expensive this one will be.

That's what I was thinking that is why I went ahead and pulled
the trigger to buy Cap. I figured next year when the movie comes
out that I may not be able to afford it then.

Remy, CONGRATS man!! Outstanding on getting a great piece.

Ok, here is another suggestion ... Get a regular and get an exclusive and display them at the same time with the opposite shield and helmut.

I bet Quad does this already!

Remy, CONGRATS man!! Outstanding on getting a great piece.

Ok, here is another suggestion ... Get a regular and get an exclusive and display them at the same time with the opposite shield and helmut.

I bet Quad does this already!

nope only needed one of these.:monkey5

he he, if I could afford the EX I would. But since my budget is limited, there's other's thing I could buy for that price. But yeah, this premium format is like a virus. As I mentioned, I normally only collect 1/6 HT stuff but now, I have 2 PF that will arrive this week, and I ordered the Capt Jack PF. I really should just stick to HT or else I'm gonna be livin on Ramen noodles here for the next couple of months:duh

1k seems to be the going rate lately...

that's crazy man, to think i thought i paid top dollar when i got mine from you last year.
this might go the way of the green Hulk, when before the movie it was going crazy then it dropped down to the $500-$600 range, only to head back up to the 1K mark 6 months later.:horror:horror

with the movie coming out, hope Sideshow comes out with new Capt. America statues.

Back