Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the ex isn't all that important to me. If it were to come up, great. But I'm not desperate. I paid $230 shipped for my regular black dress Buffy.

Ok, not sure if this is legit but it seems to be. Seller has a near 99% score on 1000 transactions.

anyhow, up for bid are two tickets to James Marsters 50th birthday party in Chicago on Aug 10th. Sounds like its part of Chicago ComicCon. Starting bid is $200, BIN $260. Supposedly this includes a photo op and table-to-table mingling by James? If I lived near Chicago I'd be all over this one.

Bidding ends in just over 15 hours though, so hopefully if someone here is interested and sees this in time they can jump on it.

p.s. if someone goes, PICTURES PLEASE! :)

oh yeah, here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-GOLD-Tickets-to-James-Marsters-50th-Birthday-Dinner-Concert-Buffy-Spike-/120942230349?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item1c28b7fb4d

I was eyeing a damaged black dress buffy last week that was hovering around 50 bucks.. no such luck.. it went up to 250 or so.

Id like to get one for my new Besta set ups.. and finally open up my 12" collection.

I was eyeing a damaged black dress buffy last week that was hovering around 50 bucks.. no such luck.. it went up to 250 or so.

Id like to get one for my new Besta set ups.. and finally open up my 12" collection.

I'll let you know if I see one for sale at a good price.

I finally got my hands on a Gil Hibben Jackal on eBay for $100 (after looking for over a year). It came with the stand but not the sheath. For those not in the know it was the knife given to Faith by the Mayor in the early Buffy seasons. Most seem to go in the $150 to $200 range but I didn't have that much money to blow so I'm glad I didn't get discouraged.

I finally got my hands on a Gil Hibben Jackal on eBay for $100 (after looking for over a year). It came with the stand but not the sheath. For those not in the know it was the knife given to Faith by the Mayor in the early Buffy seasons. Most seem to go in the $150 to $200 range but I didn't have that much money to blow so I'm glad I didn't get discouraged.

Post a pic if you get a chance.

We snagged our Jackal with a base as well. I'm much happier with it, instead of a sheath. The base displays it nicely.

Here it is in front on the Big Baby for now.
IMAG0160.jpg

As a casual pocket knife collector who carries one every day, even at the office, I have to say, that is the most hideous, impractical, inelegant knife I've ever seen. :lol

The scythe is even worse.

They really look like Klingon weapons. Not the mostly human Klingons of the TOS days, but the bling-bling-try-to-intimidate-your-enemy Klingons of TNG.

Truly tv prop calibre, but I guess that's the point. They must be nice conversation pieces in the tv room.

Back