Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious...what was it?

I know one thing for sure, 2013 WILL be the year that I finally own the black dress Buffy PF and the slayer's scythe. I don't care how much I have to pay, they will be mine!

Yes, what was it?

Factory X Cross. And now I can't find seem to find the auction (nor what it ended at.) It was at $60+ last time I looked.

I'm hoping I can find the slayer's scythe and black dress Buffy PF EX at a good price. They WILL be mine when income taxes come back!! I can't wait to add these 2 pieces to my collection!

I got three Buffy products for sale in the commerce section. What do you think of the prices I'm asking. Sold a Spike Excl PF for €150 yesterday.

Link

Amazon's movies/tv deal of the week is on Joss Whedon titles. Some very good prices:

$64.99 Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Complete Series
$55.99 Angel: Complete Series
$18.49 Firefly: The Complete Series (blu-ray)
$14.99 Firefly: The Complete Series (dvd)
$17.99 Dollhouse: Season One (blu-ray)
$21.36 Dollhouse: Season Two (blu-ray)
$9.99 Dollhouse: Season One (dvd)
$16.93 Dollhouse: Season Two (dvd)

The movie is also on sale:
$8.99 Buffy the Vampire Slayer (blu-ray)
$5.69 Buffy the Vampire Slayer (dvd)

Wow, VERY cool tshirt going to be on sale tomorrow (London time, so be diligent) for the shirt of the day via Qwertee. I'm going to be all over this shirt, I'll probably buy a couple. Note: it'll be available for only 48 hours and the price goes up after the first 24.

https://www.qwertee.com/

Don't know if it's a 'good deal' but I didn't want to start a new thread for it. On ebay, there is a pretty cool UK based custom Buffy statue. It's actually pretty cool.

looks pretty cool.
$T2eC16V,!ygE9s7HI7osBR0(1kztE!~~60_12.JPG

Man, for only having one season, Firefly sure gets a lot of fan-inspired clothing. :lol

We need more Buffy/Angel stuff!

Back