Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if any of you were watching it, but a 'Sword of Angelus' Factory X replica ended today at just shy of $300.

Definitely higher than expected, but well worth it to the lucky winner. I don't see many pop up anymore. :(

This ended recently at $356.00.

Not that I don't think the piece is worth it, but how it went for this much with a title like that (with no mention of Sideshow, polystone, PF, etc.) is beyond me.

I get it. I usually search "statue Buffy" when looking what new statues were up. Then added "bust" or "sideshow" and sometimes "doll".

Could also be they saw this thread.

Angel the complete series is cheap at Amazon.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Angel-Complete-David-Boreanaz/dp/B003YF9Q08/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1328554854&sr=8-11[/ame]

I got an EX Xander 1:6 on ebay for $31 (shipping included) yesterday! I already had the non-ex, but I customized him with the eyepatch and a black shirt so it'll be nice to have the original outfit again........and with the yearbook.

Last edited:
I got an EX Xander 1:6 on ebay for $31 (shipping included) yesterday! I already had the non-ex, but I customized him with the eyepatch and a black shirt so it'll be nice to have the original outfit again........and with the yearbook.

Nice score, especially with the price. Congrats. :rock

There's an Angel Exclusive - Premium Format piece on Ebay with a very nice opening bid. If anyone needs the #, PM me.

A good deal? Only a "story" in Germany:
Spike PF on EBay:
---------
https://www.ebay.de/itm/BTVS-Sidesh...Filme_DVD_s_TV_Fanartikel&hash=item4cfe7cf0ee

Number: 330687115502

Time: 24. Feb. 2012 13:42:06 MEZ
---------
It is flashy that the seller - firefoxxx* (503) - had a busy bidder - kohaku85 (112) = 5*** (112) - who likes many of the offered goods (not only the Spike PF). But if i look at former firefoxxx* sales this bidder is not a very successful EBay buyer, although he raises the price, he often failed to get the item... .

Almost i had forgot the second part of the story:
The roles of buyer - seller are changed:

Firefoxxx* (503) vs. kohaku85 (112)

Number: 330663858007

https://offer.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=330663858007
---------
Higher prices: Happy seller, happy EBay (more profit) - or has anyone a problem with such EBay users?

Last edited:
"^^ That's the regular one, isn't it?" Skytteflickan88.

That is right, only regular Spike PF (EBay-Number: 330687115502). A offer only for Germany.
Additional information: kohaku85 (112) lives in "Harsewinkel", Firefoxxx* (503) in "Gütersloh". Harsewinkel is a small part of Gütersloh.
Only EBay know if they live in the same street / house ... .
My opinion is: If anyone says this is a "fraudulently behavior" - i have no arguments to defend this EBay users... .

Last edited:
Just got a "12" human Spike for $28+$10 shipping off Ebay.

What a great price. When I got my human spike from a collectibles company in 2005, I paid $55 plus shipping. The next day one went on ebay for $506. I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

Today you can snag them for pretty decent. Things change.

Just got blue dress Darla on ebay for $60 (that's also including shipping)!!! I can't wait to get her!

Back