Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did it go for? These are the things I am usually most interested in knowing. Most times I'll watch stuff I already have, just to find out what it goes for.

How much did it go for? These are the things I am usually most interested in knowing. Most times I'll watch stuff I already have, just to find out what it goes for.

The seller ended the auction early. :( I think he/she may have made a deal off of Ebay or got cold feet.

The seller ended the auction early. :( I think he/she may have made a deal off of Ebay or got cold feet.

I understand wanting to make a deal outside of ebay, with all their fees. I want to sell hitman but the thing keeping me from doing it is ebay.

Throw it up here in the For Sale section.

I doubt I would fetch even $200 for him to be honest. I think the new game will be coming out soon. I'll wait till it does, see if the pf's sell out. If they do, then I'll try then. I just need to have him sold before paying for Lara. I am going to use my points on Faith so that will bring her to $150. Plus stupid shipping. And then if I can get at least $200 for Hitman (plus shipping) then that helps Lara be only $150. That's a breather.

I doubt I would fetch even $200 for him to be honest. I think the new game will be coming out soon. I'll wait till it does, see if the pf's sell out. If they do, then I'll try then. I just need to have him sold before paying for Lara. I am going to use my points on Faith so that will bring her to $150. Plus stupid shipping. And then if I can get at least $200 for Hitman (plus shipping) then that helps Lara be only $150. That's a breather.

Well, I hope you rake in the dough with it! :rock

I'll be there to endorse and bump the thread. :lecture :lol

Re: Cheap Sideshow 12-inch BTVS figures

Mod, can you merge this with the Good Deals on Buffy Items thread? :D

I was going to post that there was a Buffy Black Dress PF - EX for sale on Ebay in Greece. But it ended. Anyone oversees jump on it?

I think that was the PF I just posted about. It ended early.

A person on another board said that seller keeps taking down the auction if it ends too low. A person has even left feedback saying the seller wouldn't sell because the price was too low.

I bid on that. :(

A person on another board said that seller keeps taking down the auction if it ends too low. A person has even left feedback saying the seller wouldn't sell because the price was too low.

That sucks. :(

I think I read about that. Over on the Buffy Figs Board? (I'm not a member, just lurk.)

Sorry to hear that. That is really sucky! Why don't they just put up a reserve??

@Chapter

Yup, that board.

@BG

Maybe they think people are less likely to bid in that case? I know I would, since I hate having to guess how much I should bid.

Reserves don't really bother me too much. If anything, I get discouraged because I worry that the reserve is too high.

Reserves don't really bother me too much. If anything, I get discouraged because I worry that the reserve is too high.

Reserves don't bother me. But make me nervous in case it's something I want pretty badly and worry I wont get lucky.

That's another reason it's a bad idea. People will think "Eh, I'll never get it" and give up after the first bid.

It also makes me think the seller is sneaky and should just put up the real bidding price. Weird reason to get annoyed I guess.

Back