Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Good Deals on Buffy Items

Unfortunately no, you cannot. You would have to ask the seller for your money back, or just make sure there is insurance on it. If it arrives broken, you 'should' be able to get the money for it. Then you can buy another.

Re: Good Deals on Buffy Items

If anyone wants the Angel boxset, which I have and is AMAZING. Amazon's gold box deals right now have it for 50.00! Go Get it!

www.amazon.com

I have it and haven't noticed any deleted scenes. I have owned the series on separate season dvd's and the box set. So...I can say that I haven't noticed a thing.

I have it and haven't noticed any deleted scenes. I have owned the series on separate season dvd's and the box set. So...I can say that I haven't noticed a thing.

I'm not sure if there's a difference between the diffrerent region 1 Ats DVDs, but as the link shows, some, if not all, region 1 DVDs have cuts, compared to the aired version.

Do the collector's set have the deleted scene from the link?

I know! There's another one from a seller that's $440 or best offer. So that's much better.

Oh they're just chancing their arm with this price, hoping the ill informed might go for it.

Yes, I did it's tempting. But, it doesn't have a neck hole or is painted.. too much work for me :(
Btw, hello everyone.. newbie here! 1st post! Looks like an amazing forum!

Sword of Angelus sold recently for just shy of $350 shipped. (Again, not necessarily a good deal, but for those interested, jump on the bandwagon now before their gone.) I know less than 300 were made, despite what the ES of 500 says.

I was going to post that there was a Buffy Black Dress PF - EX for sale on Ebay in Greece. But it ended. Anyone oversees jump on it?

Back