Goliath's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Netherlands there used to be Militairy Service as well.
From more than a year it got shorter and shorter and then they abandoned the whole excercise.

Here's a little update on my collection. Finally "was allowed" to fill two more glass cabinets... :monkey3

Sammlung_01_01_07_0002small.jpg
Sammlung_01_01_07_0003small.jpg

Sammlung_01_01_07_0001.jpg
Sammlung_07_08_07_004.JPG

Sammlung_07_08_07_005.JPG

More and larger pictures on my homepage here: Goliath's Collection

Fantastic collection! Just one tip: won't it be nice to display the frodo 1/6 facing galadriel 1/6 with the mirror between them?

won't it be nice to display the frodo 1/6 facing galadriel 1/6 with the mirror between them?

I once tried to keep the Fellowship together, but now that I took Aragorn away from the others, I could also take Frodo away and place him like this:

GaldrielMirror1.jpg

Maybe once I find more time to swap everything around. :D

Super impressive LOTR collection, David.

The Frodo PF looks familar :D

and I love how Scrat gets to hang out in your display too :cool:

very nice!

Very Cool Collection, I like those shelves and lights

Thanks, the cabinets are "Nartorp" from Ikea - Unfortunately, they don't make them anymore...

The lights are from Ikea, too, called "Tjugofyra", they are very thin, light and since they're LEDs, there's no heat emission. They come in a set of 4 "lamps" with 1 small transformer.

Do you know where you can get the mirror of Galadriel (elben)?
If I am able to get one, It would be worth the strain to get a Galadriel and a Frodo statue...

Do you know where you can get the mirror of Galadriel (elben)?

I got it from Elben* directly two years ago - haven't spoken to him in a while, so I don't know if he still has some left. You can contact him directly, contact info can be found in this thread: LINK - see post #130.

Although, looking at the last one sold on Ebay for $ 475 (LINK) :horror I would believe they are sold out now...

Thanks! I think I won't spent $450,- on this, although it's a very nice addition! But it's getting a very expensive "diorama" now...

Back