Goliath's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UK link still works, but couldn't find them on the US website anymore:confused:

Ikea doesn't use part numbers, just item names, these are called NARTORP, maybe you call them and ask for it.

Come on, now... Two Cave Trolls? You've got a lot of money sitting on those shelves--I hope for your sake that they can hold the weight!

Only one Troll left, the other one has been replaced with a Moria Orc Archer.

No problem with those statues on top, you could probably place 100 pounds on top of each cabinet with no problem, the weak points (if any) would only be the glass shelves. :D

BTW: If you can't see any pictures right now, I'm trying to update my website right now using a modem dial-up connection :sick

Last edited:
cool man. im gonna try calling them over the weekend--hopefully they can get me a couple of them. i just hope i wont have to special order them from the UK site.

Updated pictures are now on my homepage:

Goliath's Collection

Please ignore the layout of the page, I'd like it to look nicer, but just don't have enough time at the moment...:eek:

Last edited:
My latest addition:

The "Moria Bunch" is now complete:

Moria_1.jpg

:wacky

lakeshouse said:
did you get Uruk-hai Swordsman Statue ?
it's one of the best statues out there :rock

Yesss, finally found this guy in the mail today:

Orcs_2.jpg

Hopefully my last and final addition :eek: - besides upcoming Legimrod and Aragorn at the Black Gates. :cool:

Now I'm looking forward to the weekend to rearrange stuff :blissy

BDboystoys said:
Is the UHSS the best orc statue?
The orcs are the lowest in my personal ranking, that's why I got them the last - the reason is not the sculpting of the statues, it's just because they don't mean much to me as characters in the books / movies.

They are pretty generic with few exceptions, no individual characters, but anonymous parts in a war machinery - but of course, that was probably also Tolkien's intention.

The Orcs that I have I would rank as follows:

1. Moria Orc Swordsman (awesome details, incredible sculpt!)
2. Uruk-Hai Scout Swordsman (very dynamic pose)
3. Moria Orc Archer (very nice details)
4. Orc Brute (I don't even display him...)

wow, as said before, a really imressive collection !

I especially like the Moria Orcs and the Cave Troll(s)
Hope to get those one (very beautifull) day...

goliath said:
Exciting upgrade of my collection: :D

I had a visit from Weta Sculptor Brigitte Wuest last night, and got all of her statues signed:

Elrond_signed1_small.jpg
Wuest_1_small.jpg

More pictures on my homepage here: Meeting Brigitte Wuest

UHHHHH...you have the basin in which galadriel is poring her water into..that's SOOOO nice, I wish I had that.

My latest addition:

Legimrod_1.jpg

Made me rearrange everything and even sell some (Legolas, PJ) :eek:

Moria_2.jpg

Seeing Aragorn at the Black Gates arriving next week already causes me headaches... It is REALLY getting time for a BIG new cabinet...:rolleyes:

Back