Going rate for a Spidey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the sculpt is great but the only thing that is a bit weird for me (and it was pointed out to me by a friend) is the bulge in the crotch area :D

That's where he keeps his Web Fluid.

i think the spidey pf is highly under rated..collectors pics show it off as much better then sideshow themselves were able to.

I think the sculpt is great but the only thing that is a bit weird for me (and it was pointed out to me by a friend) is the bulge in the crotch area :D

"They" obviously hang to the right.

Seriously though....try not to post anymore great pics of this piece...I'm trying to get it as cheap as possible and I don't need you drumming up additional interest in this piece...thanks ;)

Seriously though....try not to post anymore great pics of this piece...I'm trying to get it as cheap as possible and I don't need you drumming up additional interest in this piece...thanks ;)

I agree.:D

your interested in the classic version are you.:monkey3

Very under rated piece IMO. Although it doesn't have the WOW factor of Hulk, Doom and Cap, it is an impressive piece.

Here are some pics...

IMG_2446a.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

Very under rated piece IMO. Although it doesn't have the WOW factor of Hulk, Doom and Cap, it is an impressive piece.

Here are some pics...

IMG_2446a.jpg

Awesome pics, this one is my fave.
I soooo need to get a digi camera to take pics of my Red/Blue Exc alongside his Negative self
:D

Back