Going rate for a Spidey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaktown2000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've looked on the bay...but there are none in the "Completed" section.

What's been the going rate for these?

I got in at $350. But they seem to be listing for more like 500 now, and more so for the Ex, which only includes a lame camera.

Really? When the hell did this get so expensive :confused:

As soon as I sold mine! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously, people should watch what I sell, then pick one up if they don't own it already and hold on to it for about 1 to 2 years and they will always make a profit!!! My timing always seems to be off... :monkey2

As soon as I sold mine! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously, people should watch what I sell, then pick one up if they don't own it already and hold on to it for about 1 to 2 years and they will always make a profit!!! My timing always seems to be off... :monkey2

:lol

The sad part is I actually remember watching your exclusive sell on ebay for like $250 and then like you said a short time later it started to spike... It always goes like that.... :cool:

Wow, I seem to recall it wasn't all that popular when it was first released. I really like mine, I think it looks nice next to my IM comiquette too.

Well...at $500....I can do without....at $300-$350...it's more possible I'll grab one. Thanks for all the input.

I have been in the market too, but I have not seen many if ANY auctions. I have seen several "Buy it Now's" for over $500. KEEP IT!

I'm pretty sure Sideshow took 150 of the reg spider-man that didnt sell to make the Classic and neg Zone ones.....So out of the 1500 (reg & ex.) there is probably 150 that went into production of those Special editions.

I think this is one PF that could use a revisit to be honest. I tried hunting down one, but as prices started rising I lose interest. It doesn't seem like that great of a sculpt compared to what SSC is pumping out now.

I think this is one PF that could use a revisit to be honest. I tried hunting down one, but as prices started rising I lose interest. It doesn't seem like that great of a sculpt compared to what SSC is pumping out now.

I kinda agree with you.

I think the sculpt is great but the only thing that is a bit weird for me (and it was pointed out to me by a friend) is the bulge in the crotch area :D

Spidey_02.JPG

Back