GoHero+Executive Replicas+Phicen - BAT CELEBRITIES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. There's pretty much nothing right about either figure. And that makes me sad. I'd love a really good JN Catwoman. But that is not even close!:monkey2

The figures look absolutely <CENSORED>.

ER is piggy backing on PHICEN in terms of production capability and PHICEN is piggy backing on ER to get licenses on the cheap (figuratively and probably literally).

I'm more disappointed with the piss poor handling and interpretation of Bettie Page. They're using a antiquated head sculpt designed by Tom & Joy Studios from how many years ago?

I don't have extensive knowledge of Betty Paige, but I do know who she is and have seen pictures of her and yeah, not a very good representation of her based on the pics that were over on OSW. So far, I haven't seen anything from this partnership that I'm interested in. :(

The figures look absolutely <CENSORED>.

ER is piggy backing on PHICEN in terms of production capability and PHICEN is piggy backing on ER to get licenses on the cheap (figuratively and probably literally).

I'm more disappointed with the piss poor handling and interpretation of Bettie Page. They're using a antiquated head sculpt designed by Tom & Joy Studios from how many years ago?

These just look disappointing. Feels like they would fit in better with Tonner figures. Julie Newmar looks like she's 65 with a receding hairline instead of the Catwoman I remember as a kid.

Back