gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They canceled my Luke DX. :(
But the 11th Doctor I received, and 10th Doctor Maxi Bust both arrived with mint boxes. I didn't actually open them yet though. Will do that today...

They canceled my Luke DX. :(
But the 11th Doctor I received, and 10th Doctor Maxi Bust both arrived with mint boxes. I didn't actually open them yet though. Will do that today...

My 11th Doctor arrived as well. And everything looks mint so far.....aside from the rusty razor blade magnetically attached to the side of the box. :lol

GEDC3592_zps0c435328.jpg

I guess be careful when you open up your package from Gohastings.

Edit: Great. It's also missing the sonic screwdriver holding hand and comes with two open left hands. Is there anything Gohastings will do if I email them?

Last edited:
Just got my shipment! Pretty happy.

1. Kotobukiya dark knight returns statue
The box was a little beat up but wasn't open and the item was still in place with its twisty ties.

2. Hot Toys Batpod
Didn't come with the brown shipper, but item was brand new. Instruction manual still sealed with all the little plastic wrappers still on the wheels and stuff. Box was in good condition too, maybe some minor scuffing but no dings or dents.

Bat-pod arrived today: no brown shipper; the box they used instead was almost three times as big as the Bat-pod box;there was hardly any packing material; and...it was OPEN! Due to it being so large and having so little packing material, the top flaps pushed open easily.

So, despite their best efforts, somehow, someway, my Bat-pod arrived safe and sound. :yess:

Bat-pod arrived today: no brown shipper; the box they used instead was almost three times as big as the Bat-pod box;there was hardly any packing material; and...it was OPEN! Due to it being so large and having so little packing material, the top flaps pushed open easily.

So, despite their best efforts, somehow, someway, my Bat-pod arrived safe and sound. :yess:

Almost exact same story as mine. Arrived a day ago in a giant box all for itself. Everything inside looked brand new but no shipper and the tape keeping it sealed looked like it was removed before. I'm not complaining. Item looks great and also still had all the plastics still on it. Also received my SS Boba Fett and DX Luke and also the Neca 1/4 P2. Every was poorly protected but nothing was damaged. Good job UPS!

Almost exact same story as mine. Arrived a day ago in a giant box all for itself. Everything inside looked brand new but no shipper and the tape keeping it sealed looked like it was removed before. I'm not complaining. Item looks great and also still had all the plastics still on it. Also received my SS Boba Fett and DX Luke and also the Neca 1/4 P2. Every was poorly protected but nothing was damaged. Good job UPS!

Same Here, Mine came in two Large boxes Frankensteined together, and there was No packing material whatsoever, but all my packages were brand new and unharmed...I'm Happy!

Got both orders and now I kinda regret not going for more. The one disappointment was the milk variant war machine, since the outside of the box was torn where the price tag was, and the figure had obviously been taken out and posed before. I was afraid the little missile was missing but it was still there in a little baggy, so the figure is mainly complete. (I was also a bit concerned about the wear on the armor until I read reviews that it's there by design). I know I should be disappointed because it wasn't exactly "new" but after hearing the other horror stories I felt ok.

My iron man mk2 unleashed was in pretty good condition and my dx Luke was also decent. Luck of the draw I guess.

Got my dx12 today....box had some tears, no ht shipper but figure was never displayed and with plastic still wrapped around head.

No accessories were removed, cape and stand still in plastic. Cant complain for $210 shipped.

Damn that is a good price. I've never seen any deal like that when I check out gohastings. I always miss them.

Last edited:
Was that with a code? HOw do you guys know when they have these crazy sales, just continue to check?

Yeah..had a 25% off code that was posted here. Price was $259.99 before the discount and shipping, so for $210 shipped 3 day, i was willing to take a gamble.

not much ... but .... if you add an item to your cart and leave it there ... you'll get an email with a 5% off code.

Also another trick for those who have stores near them. If you sign up for the newsletter you get a $5 off $25 purchase coupon everytime. For those who shop often in there for other such things you can rinse repeat that process.

Looks like gohastings already doubled the price on a Robby the Robot 1/6th figure I have been saving up for.
Now it costs more than some of the DX figures! Hopefully it'll come back down like I heard some others did.
Just curious. How does gohastings get these items in the first place? Overstock from maufacturers?

Happy comic book day!
20% off Action Figures
Code: EXTREMIS

*edit Can't seem to get it to work...

Last edited:
Happy comic book day!
20% off Action Figures
Code: EXTREMIS

*edit Can't seem to get it to work...

It's only select action figures so basically it doesn't work for anything good. Just for ****s and giggles I tried using it on a HT Avengers Captain America...didn't work.

Back